They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was it the fact your name disappeared from the active list?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Baboon,according to you Ping disappeared from the active list!why is he still on the member list?

Thank you all for sort of waiting for me, sorry had a bizz dinner so I am home late.

My question is/was that I am not clear what we are talking about due to the many counter questions asked.

So I would like to know what the purpose of this topic is.

In other words: "What would we/he/she like to achieve by bringing up this topic"

Five minutes should be enough. What do you think?

xxxxxxxxxx

Five minutes should be ok for standard people,but for TV members?

:o

I have done some serious reflecting. It took many hours. :D The mirror did not appreciate it. Trouble is, I took so long reflecting, that I forgot what I was reflecting about. Does anyone remember?

I think I got it!!!!

This is about when you are asked a question and know or dunno the answer if it then is a good tactic to answer the question with another question without answering the question directly with a question that answers the question, am I right?

Edited by AlexLah

Upon reflection, was there a need to reflect? Would it serve any useful purpose? Indeed, am I entitled to reflect? Would the Allied Mirrors & Reflective Objects Union not consider this a valid issue of demarcation?

(And as I type this, I am wondering does a thread get any more juvenile than this one? Is this the issue I was reflecting upon when I got into strife with the Allied Mirrors & Reflective Objects Union?)

Well, at least this thread is Thai-related... isn't it?

Upon reflection, was there a need to reflect? Would it serve any useful purpose? Indeed, am I entitled to reflect? Would the Allied Mirrors & Reflective Objects Union not consider this a valid issue of demarcation?

(And as I type this, I am wondering does a thread get any more juvenile than this one? Is this the issue I was reflecting upon when I got into strife with the Allied Mirrors & Reflective Objects Union?)

Well, at least this thread is Thai-related... isn't it?

I guess 'Ping" is thiad up in his Thai threads, he is tongue thaid and thaid up wundering wot to say. :o