They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

Any more Vegemite news, Pete?

Ping, did you see the link I posted in a cupla freds?

It will not play outside NZ.

Sumfin to do with copyright and stuffs.

It is availble till Sunday.

Is there someway to copy a vid that is playing?

Why would you want a copy when you've seen it playing?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pete - yes you can download free software that will record streaming video. The latest version of the free Realplayer software also includes a streaming recording plug-in that works with your browser. If you don't want Realplayer, try gooooogling 'stream (or streaming) recorder' or similar and see what you can find. Does this help?

I've had a look in the past, so I know about them. But you're right, I should do the right thing. I should find the link, download it onto a CD, fly to the Land of the Long White Cloud and then install it on his computer for him. :o

While I'm at it, would you like me to get you a cup of tea? Perhaps you'd like me to drink it for you as well? :D

Pimg, Ta for the suggestion, will do.

I bin a happy Googler for as long asit has been around.

Neva thought there may be such software.

And, I will certainly NOT call you......

Ting Tong

Ping Pong

or

Ding Dong?

Like them other drongoes.

Ya believe me duncha?.. :o

Edited by Zpete

I've had a look in the past, so I know about them. But you're right, I should do the right thing. I should find the link, download it onto a CD, fly to the Land of the Long White Cloud and then install it on his computer for him. :o

While I'm at it, would you like me to get you a cup of tea? Perhaps you'd like me to drink it for you as well? :D

You see, you are lazy!!!!! haaaaaaahaaaaaa. :D

Provide Zpeed with a linky to a virus and spyware free and free program so that he can record his streaming video and post it here in some way.

:D

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh, dear Ping pong thing tong, ding dong I would never call you that, come on Zpete, are you a real man? :wai:

We are just having fun here.

Don't take it so seriously.

:D

:P

Well Ping Pong Ting Tong DingDong, I guess it has been proven now you are a lazy bugger.

Always avoiding questions and never answer.

It is a shame!

Are you happy with that?

:o

Sorry Alex, I don't have the software to view that clip - can you provide me with a software link?

Ping, there was a guy dancing around a PING PONG table but............

Saw this at that site, guess this is what he wanted you yo see.thumb_vk_zangers_do_in_playboy.jpg Hoppakee, na het kleine relletje over de zogenaamd uitgelekte Playboy foto’s van zangers Do is het vandaag eindelijk zover. Ja ja, vandaag ligt de langverwachte Playboy bij de benzinepompen des lands. Natuurlijk wel allemaal vandaag deze mooie kersteditie kopen, want Do verdient het. Een beetje voorproeven kan hier. Via Mokkels.

Do you think so too?

Sorry Alex, I don't have the software to view that clip - can you provide me with a software link?

Ping, there was a guy dancing around a PING PONG table but............

Saw this at that site, guess this is what he wanted you yo see.thumb_vk_zangers_do_in_playboy.jpg Hoppakee, na het kleine relletje over de zogenaamd uitgelekte Playboy foto’s van zangers Do is het vandaag eindelijk zover. Ja ja, vandaag ligt de langverwachte Playboy bij de benzinepompen des lands. Natuurlijk wel allemaal vandaag deze mooie kersteditie kopen, want Do verdient het. Een beetje voorproeven kan hier. Via Mokkels.

Do you think so too?

Gekky manier hahaha.