N47HAN

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o What were you up to Ping .

I was claiming my rightful 3000. Why, were you after it? Try for the 4000th - it should only take another 6 months or so to roll around (if this thread lasts that long, now that it doesn't rate a post count).

:o What were you up to Ping .

I was claiming my rightful 3000. Why, were you after it? Try for the 4000th - it should only take another 6 months or so to roll around (if this thread lasts that long, now that it doesn't rate a post count).

You know I actually don't care about my postcount at all .

Although it should be counted , reason is because there are so many other forums where there is also lots of crip crap talk and

posting , which is not much different then posting in this thread .

About postcount Why should anybody care anyway , do you ?

I'm postively encouraged by it! Everyone would have slammed me as being a post-count hoarder for my great little pre 3000 coup, if it weren't for the fact that none of those posts got scored. Now I can rest on my laurels with the enjoymnet of savouring that big 3000th post... You weren't after it, were you TB? Alex is quite put out - I think he was secretly coveting that landmark himself. I am considering adding a signature to my posts - perhaps something like:

Ping: Esteemed holder of the 3000th post in the "Never Answer a Question" thread!

Edited by Ping

For your information Ping, I have filed an official complaint to the owner of this site.

I have made screendumps of your sickening :wai: action to be the one that posted the 3000 post.

Not only have you not followed the forum rules you have blatantly dissobeyed standard normal life ethics. :o

I will make sure that you get stripped from all of your postcounts and as punishment you will never ever be able to increase your postcount higher then zero.

How will that make you feel hmmmmmm?

:D:D:D

:D

Zpete is also in this scam.

Yeah I can imagine Ping sitting in front of his computer, waiving his funny ponytail reading his scam over and over whilst huge amounts of saliva are dripping from his mouth and producing a smirk that even JR (from the TV series Dallas) would be jealous of.

He is worse then the guy Madoff and his blatant disrespect of forum rules pales even the baddest 419 scammer.

I have now proposed to the TV management to have a separate sub forum for scam artist as recently there have been more and more cases of people that try to lure people into their sardonic practices. Another good example is the who is the hottest Asian chick scam as posted in the bar and entertainment section.

My GF Nok is devastated and in serious mental trouble now it seems that this contest is just a trap to have honest lady's to post their best picture on the world wide web hoping to be chosen as the best looking chick and perhaps gain some international fame.

She even invested part of her savings prior to the photo shoot to have some facial spa treatment in a 5 star beauty salon hoping it would increase her chance of winning the NR 1 award.

Now all day tears are rolling from her eyes, and the only thing she does is staring at her picture and mumbling, why, why?

Now I have to cope with this misery for the rest of my life and also the feeling that maybe one day we could find the answer here to the question, that dream is now shattered because of the actions of a few persons that feel they are the center of the universe.

Just kidding!

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:o

There, you see?. You've admitted that your posting efforts were flames and trolls! I'm off to PM George to get something done about you. Since becoming the holder of the 3000th post, I've noted that I'm wielding considerable influence in this forum. Some people are even referring to me as The Mr Triple K! (Hmm - sounds like a composite name from one of those play-wrestling shows).

I think it would be best if you got your TV affairs in order, Alex - you may not be with us much longer...

No, of course I'm not kidding. :o

Why is this thread actually in this word games forum ?

The off topic thread is not much different is it ?

Perhaps we should call this the stupid kiddiepost forum ...

where I read that name before ?

Almost never go to that other place lately , maybe I should , how about you Ping ?

Does Alex know what we talk about ?

Edited by tijnebijn

Some carpenters drive expensive cars, why?

They know how to hit the nail on the head, specially if you know where they come from.

I think this is a pretty good clue, what ya say Tijn?

Clue clue was also the name of the possibly gay native American helper of the Dutch clown named Pipo.

Pipo had a stunning wife named mama lou/loe and they had a great TV show wich was filmed while they lived in a trailer made mainly from wood.

The trailer if I remember well was pulled by either a donky or horse and they talked to it.

post-21826-1238395304_thumb.jpg

Enough clue?

Edited by AlexLah

Ping probably never saw me post anything over there ,

cause I have just about 200 posts or something .

But the clues ...Alex your genius .

We've got to help the memory of Ping , we even talked about

this before , its mindblowing .......

I feel I need to go with my car ... :o

made in Holland ???? :D :D :D :D

If your current post count is more than 1500 but less than 2000 and you start with D, I'm with you. If not, I give up. (I watched the very end of the vid but that didn't seem to help. Never heard of Pipo.) If I'm wrong, can you PM me? I rarely go there nowadays, so pointless PMing me over there.

You've got me intrigued!

Ha ha ha !!!

Very good Cash!!!

Can you search for the most expensive one Ping?

It is I think now on some exhibition in the lowlands.......

:o

Edited by AlexLah

Ping probably never saw me post anything over there ,

cause I have just about 200 posts or something .

But the clues ...Alex your genius .

We've got to help the memory of Ping , we even talked about

this before , its mindblowing .......

I feel I need to go with my car ... :o

made in Holland ???? :D:D:D:D

Car made in Holland?

DKW intit?

Loved da gearbox, mate had one in Melbourne, decades ago.

Best auto, and first auto I have driven.

post-46648-1238641197_thumb.jpg