Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 12/16/2022 at 7:52 PM, Pinot said:

My smoothie maker had a grinder attachment. I grind down my cheap great flowers and vape it up. It's perfect. It's the only way to fly. 

I like that advice except my plants are 12 foot monsters. 

Surprising delicate flavor vaping Green Crack (laughs). It's true man, I've got the Red Thread also. Wonderful vaping taste. Life is good. 

Great.  Where do you find a legitimate vape that will make it through customer.  Asking for a friend.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The OG looks too leafy for me.

The other 3 look fine.

I can never really tell from looking at dried flowers.

I need to see it still living on the plant, or I need to smoke it.

The 2g of OG was free. I suspect it will be lower quality as they aren't selling it. If so, another good sign about this dealer.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Only tried the sweet zombie. Best I've seen since Canada. 

I been smoking this for about a week????????????I like to mix a bit of the cheeseselicious into it ????hits the spot.

I do the same with there Girl Scout cookies…not tried that other strain you got there.

Edited by taninthai

12 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Best seller!! Kief (Kief) high quality, planted in air conditioning 24 hours.

https://www.lazada.co.th/-i4199702127-s16527410716.html?

In Canada I smoke kief exclusively. I purchase 1/2 oz each of 20-25% thc indica and sativa for around $60 cdn(1500bt). I have a 4 layer grinder for each and only smoke the produced kief. It's quite strong, so I weigh out 20-30mg and smoke that.

Has anyone tried the kief here? Wonderful if they use good pot to make it from but I suspect the quality of the original pot would be low. Please advise.

Premium quality Thai marijuana inflorescences, weight 20g., 50g., 100g.

Starts at ฿290.00

This is powdered skunk flowers and it works perfectly for vaping. I guess I should probably try and roll it up in a joint but vaping, it's perfect. 50g 600baht. You won't be sorry.

Inflorescences of premium quality Thai Squirrel-tailed cannabis strains

• Love It 2

16 hours ago, Pinot said:

Premium quality Thai marijuana inflorescences, weight 20g., 50g., 100g.

Starts at ฿290.00

This is powdered skunk flowers and it works perfectly for vaping. I guess I should probably try and roll it up in a joint but vaping, it's perfect. 50g 600baht. You won't be sorry.

Inflorescences of premium quality Thai Squirrel-tailed cannabis strains

I'm just about to give the 20g pack a go, but before I buy, I just wanted to ask if you've purchased from this shop on multiple occasions? 

1 hour ago, MaiDong said:

I'm just about to give the 20g pack a go, but before I buy, I just wanted to ask if you've purchased from this shop on multiple occasions? 

I purchased only once. Great follow-up, easy prompt transaction. I paid ahead to time but you can get it COD. For 290 baht you're pretty safe. 

I think to do is to negotiate for the 100g price but get it packed in 20g packages. I bet he'd do that. 

Anyway, give your feedback on this. 

16 minutes ago, sadmoneysnow said:

Does anyone know where to buy thai stick online? I ordered 50 grams from 500 baht from shopee and it was surprisingly good. Shopee removed the listings already.

Check out the website in my previous post. They have a similar product to Thai stick at that price. The powdered stuff is the same quality or better than Thai stick. 

or 

I do see Thai stick on Line Shopping. Search "Kush" or Check out "MB Shop". I think there is some there or something close to it. 

M B Shop

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Pinot said:

I purchased only once. Great follow-up, easy prompt transaction. I paid ahead to time but you can get it COD. For 290 baht you're pretty safe. 

I think to do is to negotiate for the 100g price but get it packed in 20g packages. I bet he'd do that. 

Anyway, give your feedback on this. 

Thanks for your reply. 

B290 lost is fine if it's just B290 once, but this will be my 6th or 7th order from a different supplier and I've been let down a few times, so it's a few hundred, a few times... 

I'm curious why you suggest negotiating for 100g when I've never purchased from them before? Not only does that sound a bit iffy, but it's starting to annoy me how much plastic is being used as packaging for all this new product. 

I recently bought 5g of kief and it arrived in 5 thick plastic test tubes! 

So if anything, I'll order 20g,try it out, see what my experience is like with the shop, then purchase more if it's any good.