Best Steak Pattaya

Papilon

Been eating a pepper steak in Beefeater for the last 15 years and nowhere in Pattaya compares to the price v's quality. 

Im known in there by my first name and don't even need to look at the menu as they know me that well. 

Pepper steak - medium well

Extra pepper sauce

Mashed potato

Chopped fresh garlic

1 litre carafe of house red wine. (Which is actually Mont Clair from the supermarkets)  

56 minutes ago, misterphil said:

Extra pepper sauce

Mashed potato

Chopped fresh garlic

1 litre carafe of house red wine. (Which is actually Mont Clair from the supermarkets)  

Price please?

Edited by aussiexpat

Never understood why one would pay premium price for a restaurant steak.

The best steaks I've ever had, are ones I carefully selected, preppedand grilled myself over real charcoal.

Bar none.

But, as they say here often, up to you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Hungry Panda & The Grill, Soi Lengkee

During one of the deepest lock-down times I was there and got excellent Australian sirloin for 295 Baht!

Thanks, appreciate the comment. A pity these steaks are rather small though. I might be tempted to have both a sirloin and a rib eye at 200 gms each if they could keep it at 600 total. 

16 hours ago, misterphil said:

Been eating a pepper steak in Beefeater for the last 15 years and nowhere in Pattaya compares to the price v's quality. 

Im known in there by my first name and don't even need to look at the menu as they know me that well. 

Extra pepper sauce

Mashed potato

Chopped fresh garlic

Chopped fresh garlic??? What do you do with it 

Personally I've always felt the 3 steak houses off soi Dianna to be too expensive. Not that they are, just so much different to Thai prices

I come to thailand 2 months at a time, to spend those prices makes me think I might as well do that in Aus

There is a cheaper option for a steak. It's in the Oregano restaurant at the Rompo Market in Jomtien. Little sidetrip, but there a many after dinner options (Rompo Bars and the soi 4 bars). Only 10 baht with the bahtbus....