Best Steak Pattaya

Papilon

the 2 in the complex near kiss (soi diana) are both reasonable regarding price and quality. for the price conscious amongst us... well... there is kiss... just saying...

• Like 2

Patricks does seem to get the consensus, as such you would expect them to  be a bit expensive.

My last one at the place next door to Steak and Co on Lengkhee was an OK OZ Ribeye. (Hungry Panda?)

3 hours ago, jastheace said:

the 2 in the complex near kiss (soi diana) are both reasonable regarding price and quality. for the price conscious amongst us... well... there is kiss... just saying...

There are 3 in the Arcade:-  Patricks, Longhorn and Beefeater.

....and you can't go wrong with Kiss Food & Drink....................maybe not for the steaks!????

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jastheace said:

KISS has been around, several locations in Pattaya, for at least 35 years I'm aware of.

Food edible but very mediocre, OK price. Staff pleasant and polite  but usually disconnected from the customers. Typical place where relationships/banter/social stuff with other staff more important than with customers.

In it's very early days I doubt they knew the difference between pork and beef. 

Edited by scorecard

Not really relevant, but on my visits to Pattaya I enjoyed going to the Beefeater weekend brunch. Found it very reasonably priced and enjoyed the food. Do you know of other places with similar concepts with good price and food (not in hotels preferably)? Thanks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

There are 3 in the Arcade:-  Patricks, Longhorn and Beefeater.

....and you can't go wrong with Kiss Food & Drink....................maybe not for the steaks!????

Pre Covid Kiss had a deal on steaks and they were fine; very good value for money. I know it is the fashion to mock Kiss and those who eat there but they have good cooks, good ingredients and regularly had attractive offers. My Thai other half adores their steamed sea bass with garlic and chillies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, champers said:

Pre Covid Kiss had a deal on steaks and they were fine; very good value for money. I know it is the fashion to mock Kiss and those who eat there but they have good cooks, good ingredients and regularly had attractive offers. My Thai other half adores their steamed sea bass with garlic and chillies.

I will never mock Kiss; whilst I prefer the Jomtien restaurant you will always good value food at Kiss. Buying fish and seafood to take to Jomtien beach is a whole lot cheaper than buying from Beach Road vendors.

I'm a regular at Patricks but had a the wahyu at Robin Hood the other day & it was superb at 1700THB with onions cooked in the fat & juicy mushrooms in butter & garlic.

They even do chips (fries) cooked in beef fat.

11 hours ago, jacko45k said:

My last one at the place next door to Steak and Co on Lengkhee was an OK OZ Ribeye. (Hungry Panda?)

Hungry Panda & The Grill, Soi Lengkee

During one of the deepest lock-down times I was there and got excellent Australian sirloin for 295 Baht!

Medium rare as ordered which rarely works with the cheap places (always done to death).

These times are over, same now closer to 500.

(seen last week)

Prices of March 7, 2021, NOT now :biggrin:

210307181915.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, champers said:

Why would they mock you for eating there?

OP… just a suggestion… Don’t overly think about the price instead think of it as a special and enjoy the Experience… pick one Patricks or Beefeater… enjoy your meal and then decide if it was good value for the money. . always best to treat yourself sometimes…

• Like 1