Another Thai Girlfriend/friend Thread

MicroB

18 minutes ago, MicroB said:

Thanks for that useful reply. Xo is 5. Not really sure what "other special case" that means.

To the other respondants; thank you for your time, whether serious answers to questions posed, or uncalled for other remarks. Its all appreciated. But from the tone of many, I seem to have seriously misjudged this forum. Perhaps a moderator will delete this thread, because its obviously not in keeping with what is welcome here, given the tone of one or two correspondants who seem rather annoyed.

To those with the non-answers along the lines of "couldn't read", glad I helo your posting count. Maybe that gets you into forum Valhalla

I can guarantee you, if everyone did listening to their advises they give, they wouldnt be her telling you all this negative thoughts often based on their own experiences. 

The forum is toxic unfortunately, but there is once and awhile something good in here if you can block out the noise. 

Another point to highlight, there is alot of constructed topics of newbies around delicate themes like this one. Click bates made of ? Anyway, it doesnt take away it happens often or are not common. 

However. It should not stop you from meeting a good woman, whatever someone here says? Only you can now, and yes my gf is different no matter other says. I know until she proves me wrong. 

ps I believe in most cases, many of those  with black and white view are the problem, not the other way around. 

It is them who made the mistake in the first place, and now in some bizarre way enjoy put everyone in the same boxes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MicroB said:

Thanks for that useful reply. Xo is 5. Not really sure what "other special case" that means.

To the other respondants; thank you for your time, whether serious answers to questions posed, or uncalled for other remarks. Its all appreciated. But from the tone of many, I seem to have seriously misjudged this forum. Perhaps a moderator will delete this thread, because its obviously not in keeping with what is welcome here, given the tone of one or two correspondants who seem rather annoyed.

To those with the non-answers along the lines of "couldn't read", glad I helo your posting count. Maybe that gets you into forum Valhalla

if you came here to TV/AseanNow looking for sympathy, bad news man, you came to the wrong place

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MicroB said:

If I accept your OP is genuine, I would seriously suggest engaging a private detective to have your GF checked out thoroughly. Either way, IMO it would be worth the expense. It would either confirm you have a good one, or inform you a grifter is at work on your emotions.

Divorced 48 years old with kids have ZERO change of getting remarried.

They know this and when there is that ONE potential fish on the line (you), they will pull out ALL the stops to land you.

My God man, if you are ANY kind of good man, you can go to Thailand and find a real winner that will want to be with you almost anywhere.

You have already talked yourself way down this deep, dark, rabbitt hole.

If you cannot rationale with that fact, sooner or later you get to a painful financial amount and the entire forum will tell you "We told you so"

12 hours ago, MicroB said:

I would say she is different. Perhaps I am a fool.

97% chance. Many have trod the same path years past.

Nothing personal...

12 hours ago, MicroB said:

Her daughter approves as long as I am honest and not deceiving.

This is called 'projecting." Of this, I have zero doubt.

Now we are up to 99.9% chance.

Divorce rates between people who have common backgrounds is very high nowadays; exceptions exist, some on this forum will say they have been married 30 years.

This is not thirty years ago. 

Life should be fun. Posting such on this forum means, deep down, one is worried and unsure.

Best.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mavideol said:

if you came here to TV/AseanNow looking for sympathy, bad news man, you came to the wrong place

....or even intelligent insight and advice.

????

• Like 1