I'm such a rube

14 hours ago, SinCityFinsFan said:

took her less than 5 minutes before she was naked. Amazing body for her age (44). I certainly didn't want to be left out, so I also stripped. We enjoyed each other's company for a while and when we had finished, The topic of seeing each other again came up.

After reading this part of the post, I seriously thought it was a Penthouse Forum story ????

• Like 1

The reason the sex was so hot was because you were shocked -shocked, I say- that a good looking woman was having a truly moving sexual experience with you. But she wasn't really. Duh.

So in general, do woman who are not that into you get MORE into you the more time they spend with you, or do they tend to get even LESS into you over time?

And what about a woman who had to literally force herself to seem lavishly and implausibly into you right from the get-go?  And currently finds it a bit of work to keep up?

Aren't we looking at a cliff-like drop-off in the sex interest department on her part? And soon?

Without that, do you have any real interest in this person at all?

Edited by LaosLover

3 hours ago, howlee101 said:

After reading this part of the post, I seriously thought it was a Penthouse Forum story ????

me..13 yrs old..finds old wet stuck together mag in the woods...pries open pages...

Dear Penthouse i dont usually write these articles but i met a lady at the grocery store.....

as I was just minding my own business and getting a some fruit loops and oj......when......

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

me..13 yrs old..finds old wet stuck together mag in the woods...pries open pages...

Dear Penthouse i dont usually write these articles but i met a lady at the grocery store.....

as I was just minding my own business and getting a some fruit loops and oj......when......

I wrote that letter....or something similar ????

• Like 1

Any farang man in Thailand has been there, done that. If you get out of it without breaking the bank, you've won. I think of my own experience. I shared some very real intimacies and good times with my first girl, only to be disappointed it. But I considered it to be a cheap lesson for this farang. Learn, survive and move on.

• Like 1