I'm such a rube

You're an American.

Run Forest Run.

As your compatriot Phil Donahue once said "What she did to others she'll do to you". Or maybe it should be the other way around.

Edit.

I'll even quote another one " you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away and know when to run"

Edited by sipi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lets say you have a true story here. ???? 

You describe a professional girlfriend in Phuket. If she were to  any good at her job several foreign men are sending her money simultaneously. Totally normal mode of living good on her! Every word out of her mouth is what the dictionary would define as a lie. 100 percent. If you don't enjoy paying to play with anymore just block/ghost her and find another.  Dont send money/take care as to follow down the well worn farnag path of financial ruin and emotional devastation.

Great wind up mate????. Unfortunately these stories are all too true the worst thing  to do is "bring her to America" after the green card they just dump the rube for an older guy with much more money. near every  time.

You want a foreign born Asian woman in USA choose one with residence already near your own age  very easy to find. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Trip-trap, trip-trap...... “Who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?" roared Aseannows’s latest 'member’ with an unimaginative pathetic attempt to troll.....:whistling:

Too obvious.

Ending is dead easy, just stop sending money and she will drop you like a hot potato.

There are thousands of women, if not hundreds of thousands of women, in Thailand that enjoy good sex. Younger and older. I've been told by a few the comparative size of Thai and foreign todgers has a lot to do with that. Except for the 35 kg girls, perhaps.

I would be 99% sure when she says she is exclusive to you, she is lying like a pig in doo-doo.

Two phones is another dead giveaway.

If you want, hook up with her on the 2000 baht/day deal when you are in Thailand. Plenty of other fish in the sea if she won't agree, but I suspect she would with a guy who is also shelling out for expensive restaurants.

I do hope you have the sense to use condoms. She is still capable of pregnancy, not to mention the STD factor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

1. Didn't you post this same story yesterday about a 48 yo massage lady?

Probably the same woman, it seems to be quite normal for hookers to lie about their age here.

• Haha 1