Invitation letter already sent to Russian foreign minister for ASEAN meeting in Cambodia

geovalin

Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Prak Sokhonn said the letter of invitation to his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov to attend the 12th East Asia Summit Foreign Minister’s Meeting and the 29th ASEAN Regional Forum in Cambodia has already been sent.

” Sergei Lavrov’s invitation letter has been sent, but for the reply, I have not got any report from my colleagues yet as I had been on a week-long foreign trip,” Prak Sokhonn said yesterday  at a briefing on the outcomes of his second working visit to Myanmar for foreign diplomatic corps accredited to Cambodia and media members.

As scheduled, Cambodia is going to host the 55th ASEAN Foreign Ministers ‘Meeting (AMM) and Related Meetings, including ASEAN Post Ministerial Conferences, ASEAN Plus Three Foreign Minister’s Meeting, East Asia Summit Foreign Ministers’ Meeting, ASEAN Regional Forum and so on from July 30 to Aug. 6, 2022.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501108346/invitation-letter-already-sent-to-russian-foreign-minister-for-asean-meets/

photo_2022-07-06_18-12-5119037.jpg.df103194634a90f9117ef796dc21ed18.jpg