The church in England does not know what a woman is

24 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Bloomin heck has this gone off course or what.

Come on what is a woman,certainly not a man with a penis no matter how much he thinks he is one

Posted before but Ricky is spot on, a woman is an adult female of course, anything else is fantasy or mental illness

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, proton said:

Posted before but Ricky is spot on, a woman is an adult female of course, anything else is fantasy or mental illness

What really is mentally ill is intolerance of others whose lives have nothing to do with you. There are any number of medical professionals who don't agree with you and yet you either choose to ignore them or remain ignorant. Bigotry is mentally ill.

5 hours ago, proton said:

Ricky doesn't mean it, it's satire, he's mocking people like you! and the sad thing is, you don't get it!

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, ozimoron said:

What really is mentally ill is intolerance of others whose lives have nothing to do with you. There are any number of medical professionals who don't agree with you and yet you either choose to ignore them or remain ignorant. Bigotry is mentally ill.

Ok there may be a fiew people who are not born with all the same sex bits,just like some people are born deformed, it if you are born with with a vagina a womb and the ability to bear children then you are a woman,and you can shout us down all you like but thats what the vast majority of the worlds population believe.

I feel sorry for a man who thinks he is a woman ,but thats his problem sorry. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

Ok there may be a fiew people who are not born with all the same sex bits,just like some people are born deformed, it if you are born with with a vagina a womb and the ability to bear children then you are a woman,and you can shout us down all you like but thats what the vast majority of the worlds population believe.

I feel sorry for a man who thinks he is a woman ,but thats his problem sorry. 

It is what the vast majority of the world's population believe, that's the point. Gender diversity is not a new concept and there is a plethora of research material out there to educate yourself.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

It is what the vast majority of the world's population believe, that's the point. Gender diversity is not a new concept and there is a plethora of research material out there to educate yourself.

Well its what i believe and virtualy everyone i know does,i even asked my 13 yr old grandaughter who like most of the kids today are " indoctronated"  she believes women are born women,end of

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I think you will find the trans lobby, for about 0,0005% of the population, are the intolerant ones, along with the left in general. Bigot is just another put down 'intolerant' word to try and demonise people with another opinion, rather like islamophobic, racist and toxic. There are only 2 genders, anything else is fantasy or mental illness.

• Thanks 1

You can argue this forever ,there will always be a few who think that you can be whatever you want to be,they shout and shout and call everyone who doesnt agree a bigot etc,etc .

Mind you only a week ago i was reading about a Japanese guy who thinks he is a dog,even had a full costume made so he can sit around in it 

12 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

You can argue this forever ,there will always be a few who think that you can be whatever you want to be,they shout and shout and call everyone who doesnt agree a bigot etc,etc .

What's the exact problem with being what you want to be and let everyone else be what they want to be?

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

What's the exact problem with being what you want to be and let everyone else be what they want to be?

Yes,no problem if you want to be a woman ,get your dress on and walk the streets,but your still a man,so dont expect to use womens toilets,womens changing rooms and stop going on about its normal ,its not,only you think it is .we the very vast majority dont think it is ,you want gender neutral toilets etc ,club together and build them.

1 hour ago, markclover said:

The churches definition of a woman is something made from some dust and a bit of Adam's rib.

Yup ,believe in God and build your churches or Mosques ,dont expect the govt to pay for them,same for lbgtqvwxy lot ,you want it you pay for it.

I dont have a problem,but stop going on about it.

Edited by bert bloggs