The church in England does not know what a woman is

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

Nope. Many cultures have had more than 2 genders - long before 'murica came into existance.

Which cultures and how many genders?  Also, which genders can get pregnant and give birth?  I do not recall hearing about this "gender" fluidity concept until about a year ago.  The first time I heard about this nonsense was a confirmation hearing for a Biden administration nominee(I think it was for the Department of Health?) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

Well the newest associate justice to the United States Supreme court not define a woman as well.  So the Church of England is in good company.  What has the world come to?  Yes, as an American "we started this nonsense".  

You win, you got the USA comparison in first and you were quick as well 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mikebike said:

Nope. Many cultures have had more than 2 genders - long before 'murica came into existance.

I'm fine with more than two genders.  I'm not ok with people insisting that there are only two genders, male and female, but that people can choose either of the two regardless of genitalia.

Men who identify as women and women who identify as men should accept the trans-woman and trans-man labels.  And large athletic men who transition in their twenties should not be allowed to play on a women's rugby team.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, sqwakvfr said:

Well the newest associate justice to the United States Supreme court not define a woman as well.  So the Church of England is in good company.  What has the world come to?  Yes, as an American "we started this nonsense".  

If the world's stupidest politician had asked her how to make a chocolate cake would you still criticize her for not answering the question?

Is there a problem with people not identifying as precisely male or female?

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Political correctness has kneecapped common sense…

In 200 years or 20,000 years time our skeletons will only be identified as male or female…  

Biologists and anthropologist’s will not be able to identify our pronouns or what we thought we are, our bones will tell the facts.

Totally wrong. Genetic tests can show aberrations from the norm now, they aren't going to forget how in 20,000 years. They already know.

A small but significant portion of the population does not fit into the male-female
binary sex categorization. These individuals are usually referred to as “intersex.”
• One category of intersex conditions arises when individuals have an atypical
number of sex chromosomes. These individuals can exhibit a wide range of
physical, cognitive and reproductive characteristics.

http://pged.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/InfoBrief-SexGenderGenetics.pdf

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

Yes we all know that very very rarely someone is born with an abnormality,it happens also sometimes people are born as midgets( is that pc? ) or with no leges or arms or deformed etc etc it doesnt make it normal ,

Normal is men and women no matter how loud the lgbtfyxdij on and on community shout.

Genetic diversity is so common that there is no "normal". It doesn't need to be a visible problem like missing arms and legs. You post screams lack of research on a topic you feel you are qualified to comment on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ozimoron said:

If the world's stupidest politician had asked her how to make a chocolate cake would you still criticize her for not answering the question?

Is there a problem with people not identifying as precisely male or female?

Yes.  Jackson said “I am not a biologist”.  The politician in question, Senator Blackburn, asked a simple question to someone who was under going confirmation to the highest court in the nation and could not answer this simple question?  Whether Senator Blackburn is the “stupidest politician” is up to debate because the list for that title is long and varied but “Can you define a woman?”.  She could have just said “I am a woman”.  This could have shut down Blackburn.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

Yes.  Jackson said “I am not a biologist”.  The politician in question, Senator Blackburn, asked a simple question to someone who was under going confirmation to the highest court in the nation and could not answer this simple question?  Whether Senator Blackburn is the “stupidest politician” is up to debate because the list for that title is long and varied but “Can you define a woman?”.  She could have just said “I am a woman”.  This could have shut down Blackburn.  

The question was politically loaded and just red meat for the base. She displayed educated aplomb in deflecting it. Should any judgement require a medical opinion or further facts about sexuality or gender I'm sure she will ask for it as appropriate. I'm not so sure about others who follow a religious agenda and lie to do so. Jackson simply avoided the question, she didn't lie in response to it. Should anyone who lied before the senate be disqualified if refusal to answer a question disqualifies?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

The question was politically loaded and just red meat for the base. She displayed educated aplomb in deflecting it. Should any judgement require a medical opinion or further facts about sexuality or gender I'm sure she will ask for it as appropriate. I'm not so sure about others who follow a religious agenda and lie to do so. Jackson simply avoided the question, she didn't lie in response to it. Should anyone who lied before the senate be disqualified if refusal to answer a question disqualifies?

It was a simple question.  What if the question had been “can you define what a male/man is?”  Also, I went to a public university and barely graduated with a 2.9 GPA so pardon my ignorance but what exactly does “educated aplomb” mean?  Also, I am not a religious person(too many years working the streets of Los Angeles) so I don’t have religious or political agenda(did not vote for Trump, Clinton or Biden).  I guess I am agnostic in terms of religion and politics.  Also, who lied to the Senate?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

It was a simple question.  What if the question had been “can you define what a male/man is?”  Also, I went to a public university and barely graduated with a 2.9 GPA so pardon my ignorance but what exactly does “educated aplomb” mean?  Also, I am not a religious person(too many years working the streets of Los Angeles) so I don’t have religious or political agenda(did not vote for Trump, Clinton or Biden).  I guess I am agnostic in terms of religion and politics.  Also, who lied to the Senate?

Her job is a judge, nothing else. Kavanaugh and Barrett lied to the senate. I have previously posted the evidence yesterday.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Her job is a judge, nothing else. Kavanaugh and Barrett lied to the senate. I have previously posted the evidence yesterday.

Evidence?  Ok.  So both Kavaaugh and Barrett both testified under oath they will never overturn Roe V. Wade?  Great then both should be removed from the Supreme Court and indicted for Perjury?

2 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Evidence?  Ok.  So both Kavaaugh and Barrett both testified under oath they will never overturn Roe V. Wade?  Great then both should be removed from the Supreme Court and indicted for Perjury?

Impeached from the court and indicted for perjury. I told you already I had posted a link to evidence. If you ever read links outside your echo chamber you might already know,