Loaded enough son?

AustinRacing

5 minutes ago, Reposed said:

He appears to be able to think for himself....

That truck is only 20% loaded and the front wheels are still touching the ground.

I disagree with your 20% assessment. ???????????????? He tried a few times to load more but they kept falling off. So he decided the limit was reached. I guess he used the same principle as the pick up drivers do ie load until can load no more! ????????????????

• Haha 1

Have the same issue trying to teach my kid to eat responsibly when apparently its common for teachers in govt schools here to have a side business selling rubbish candy in the classrooms, not to mention the hawkers outside the schools paying corruption money to sell our children junk food of the worst kind

11 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Have the same issue trying to teach my kid to eat responsibly when apparently its common for teachers in govt schools here to have a side business selling rubbish candy in the classrooms, not to mention the hawkers outside the schools paying corruption money to sell our children junk food of the worst kind

+1

On 7/14/2022 at 6:53 AM, Kenny202 said:

Why does your child have money to buy the junk ?

I think you're over analysing things a bit.  He's a four year old kid putting stuff in a toy truck.  Do you expect him to check what the axle load capacity is first?  Did he check the tyre tread depth?  Should he give it an MOT?

And if all the trucks around you were driving around empty would he have not put anything in?

He's a kid playing with a toy truck.  Kids like to pile stuff up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

I think you're over analysing things a bit.  He's a four year old kid putting stuff in a toy truck.  Do you expect him to check what the axle load capacity is first?  Did he check the tyre tread depth?  Should he give it an MOT?

And if all the trucks around you were driving around empty would he have not put anything in?

He's a kid playing with a toy truck.  Kids like to pile stuff up.

Quite true. But miss on an opportunity to nag about Thais? They do it to us.