Wealthy rapist shot TWENTY times by Suphan police in shootout at Ayutthaya gas station

webfact

It was a matter of time and he knoew it, in this country you pool a gun on a police you're as good as buried and it looks like he was turned in to a duck in in a shooting range with 20 slugs in him.. good riddnece...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

20 shots in the perp, another 30 bullets in the car so the BiB fired at least 50 rounds. Was that one policeman fired 50 rounds or fifty policemen fired 1 round each. So many questions, so few answers.......????

Plus an unspecified number in the innocent Isuzu !

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I read this as meaning that the rapist had another 30 rounds of ammunition in his car.

I think too that was the intention. Poor reporting states 'bullets' not 'ammunition', 'cartridges' or 'rounds'.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

It is interesting how we believe everything.   Not one thing in this article we will question.

I don't know the guy, I don't care........But I'm thinking the CIA could wack a falang and do a very similar story.    I do think this story is correct, but it is interesting I don't even question it (of course I do, but not in a serious way).   20 shots seems excessive...and they found meth.  convenient.  

who's knocking on my door??

"Just because no one is following you it doesn’t mean they aren’t after you !!!"

-------

Accused of rape of two fourteen year olds...

Carrying a gun and 30 rounds of ammo. Crystal Meth found.

The police did an excellent job of ensuring this guy didn’t get back on the the road, drive like a lunatic into a busy area and risk more lives. 

This is clearly one situation where the Thai BiB performed well. 

The guy didn’t need to fire his gun... I don’t think there is anything more to see here than a drug fuelled nutter on the run. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Sathit Pathumsuthi

Gotta love Karma, haha....

He was hit as he sat, sure enough....

then Pathumsuthi-ly slumped over his gear shift (which is what got him in trouble in the first place).

3 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

It is interesting how we believe everything.   Not one thing in this article we will question.

I don't know the guy, I don't care........But I'm thinking the CIA could wack a falang and do a very similar story.    I do think this story is correct, but it is interesting I don't even question it (of course I do, but not in a serious way).   20 shots seems excessive...and they found meth.  convenient.  

who's knocking on my door??

Like the old story when the police were asked why they shot him 20 time, the answer, thats when we ran out of bullets.