Joint Bank Account - Husband & Wife

I was wondering if Bangkok Bank offers joint bank accounts for husband and wife?

I'll be in Thailand in a couple months and plan to open an account at Bangkok Bank.  My thought is that my Thai wife should be on the account so that when I pass away she can continue to draw from my pension benefit.

Also, can I have two accounts at Bangkok Bank?  One Joint account and one for me and only me.

I assume the answer is yes, but TiT and I don't want to find out the hard way.

Edited by wtboatr
Additional Question.

Kasikorn bank allow a joint account but would not let us have internet banking on it???

If we want internet banking it has to be an individual account according to the main branch here.

Edited by Patong2

8 hours ago, wtboatr said:

Also, can I have two accounts at Bangkok Bank?  One Joint account and one for me and only me.

No problem that's what I have because you have to keep your visa extension money in an account which is in your name only.

4 hours ago, Patong2 said:

Kasikorn bank allow a joint account but would not let us have internet banking on it???

If we want internet banking it has to be an individual account according to the main branch here.

Then why stay with them?  No issues with SCB 

14 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

Then why stay with them?  No issues with SCB 

Because we were on tourist visas for about 20 years and were visiting sporadically.

Now just use it for day to day stuff because we have cards and haven't bothered to close it.

Transfers & Visa funds are in BKK

Great believer in using more than one bank, if you have a problem with one you still have access to funds.

• Thanks 1