Holiday plan

Sparktrader

Can't recco Hat Yai at all. Heavy Malaysian-oriented P4P, also pretty Muslim, both of which work against your plans for friendly hookups. For a glimpse of brothel-world, have a night out in Danook. 

How long is your trip? Why Phuket and then all Issan? Why not just flog Issan to death?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Phuket

Udon (fly)

Nong khai

Khon kaen

Bangkok (train)

Not sure re Hat Yai.

400 baht bus to hat yai

Ok, that´s more like it. ???? 

I assume, there is no place there you have not visited before? If so, then that would be your choice to experience as much as possible.

Where do you live? Is that 400 baht away from Hat Tai? If so, then you are probably more then familiar with Phuket as well as it´s all down to the south. Different sides, but still pretty near. ???? Otherwise, Phuket has it all, nature, lifestyle, shopping, nightlife and beaches.

I guess it´s down to what you like, and what you are looking for on this trip. If you go to Bangkok, there will always be fun and a lot to do spending the days and nights. Also very close to Chon Buri and Pattaya. Between, have Bangsaen which is a quite lovely slow down town with a great beach that I assume is very clean after Covid.

Isaan with Udon Thani, Nong Khai and Khon Kaen could be a trip together as they are pretty close and straight highway connecting. Just a couple of hours from Khon Kaen to Nong Khai. Not sure, but also think it´s easier now to hop over to Vientiane for 1-2 days. All cities have a lot to see if you like that. Is nightlife and girls your preferred good time choice, then both Khon Kaen and Udon Thai will offer it in a mini scale compared to Pattaya.

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Ok, that´s more like it. ???? 

I assume, there is no place there you have not visited before? If so, then that would be your choice to experience as much as possible.

Where do you live? Is that 400 baht away from Hat Tai? If so, then you are probably more then familiar with Phuket as well as it´s all down to the south. Different sides, but still pretty near. ???? Otherwise, Phuket has it all, nature, lifestyle, shopping, nightlife and beaches.

I guess it´s down to what you like, and what you are looking for on this trip. If you go to Bangkok, there will always be fun and a lot to do spending the days and nights. Also very close to Chon Buri and Pattaya. Between, have Bangsaen which is a quite lovely slow down town with a great beach that I assume is very clean after Covid.

Isaan with Udon Thani, Nong Khai and Khon Kaen could be a trip together as they are pretty close and straight highway connecting. Just a couple of hours from Khon Kaen to Nong Khai. Not sure, but also think it´s easier now to hop over to Vientiane for 1-2 days. All cities have a lot to see if you like that. Is nightlife and girls your preferred good time choice, then both Khon Kaen and Udon Thai will offer it in a mini scale compared to Pattaya.

Never been to kk, ut or nk. Want to check out. Mkts relax. Thai scene. Done plenty of islands before. 

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Never been to kk, ut or nk. Want to check out. Mkts relax. Thai scene. Done plenty of islands before. 

If you never been there, then you should take that trip. It´s not at all bad. You will have decent hotels everywhere, enough big cities for catering food from around the world and fair nightlife as well as a lot to see if you like that. That´s just my advice. Tell me when you go, and I might be able to meet up for a beer in one of the cities. ???? 

7 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

If you never been there, then you should take that trip. It´s not at all bad. You will have decent hotels everywhere, enough big cities for catering food from around the world and fair nightlife as well as a lot to see if you like that. That´s just my advice. Tell me when you go, and I might be able to meet up for a beer in one of the cities. ???? 

Cool. I speak some Thai. 

12 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Can't recco Hat Yai at all. Heavy Malaysian-oriented P4P, also pretty Muslim, both of which work against your plans for friendly hookups. For a glimpse of brothel-world, have a night out in Danook. 

How long is your trip? Why Phuket and then all Issan? Why not just flog Issan to death?

Phuket cheap flight otherwise no interest.

5 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Khorat vs Ayuthaya. Which has better nightlife?

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Khorat vs Ayuthaya. Which has better nightlife?

That´s a hard one, as no one really cater for any high quality. I would say Khorat, as they have a greater variety and also have some great discos. When it comes to farang bars, both are domed in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

That´s a hard one, as no one really cater for any high quality. I would say Khorat, as they have a greater variety and also have some great discos. When it comes to farang bars, both are domed in my opinion.

Khorat has big night mkt i see. I can stop there.

Nk, ut, kk, khorat, bkk. Good train trip.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Khorat has big night mkt i see. I can stop there.

Nk, ut, kk, khorat, bkk. Good train trip.

Yep, sounds like you are going to have time to read a few books. ???? 

Seems like only you and me in this thread, so feel free to continue by PM if you wish. ???? 

Edited by Gottfrid

22 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Phuket

Udon (fly)

Nong khai

Khon kaen

Bangkok (train)

Not sure re Hat Yai.

400 baht bus to hat yai

How long you staying? 

I see, that's quite hectic program? Speed dating women each place?

Edited by Hummin
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

I thought you had mentioned CM? Off the list now? 

I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come
I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come
They got some crazy lil' women there
And I'm gonna get me one.