Drug Bust: 796 Kg Of Marihuana Confiscated

Jai Dee

It starts with a bit of "monkey baccy" and ends up with heroin. Barbra Bush was right; just say NO !

Absolutely true. And anyone who has ever had a bottle of beer or wine will definately end up as an alcoholic. No doubt about it at all. Its just a question of time. Don't believe me ? Ask any drunk . It all started with one drink. Bring back prohibition...shoot all the owners of breweries !!!! ( but not near where I live eh ) :D

no it is worse!!! It start's with mother's milk :D:o

Is that why i like nom yai ! :D

It starts with a bit of "monkey baccy" and ends up with heroin. Barbra Bush was right; just say NO !

there is no research evidence to support the statement. Barbra Bush is Georges wife, an international murdering thug killing thousands on innocent people in the name of his 'War on terror'

there is no research evidence to support the statement. Barbra Bush is Georges wife, an international murdering thug killing thousands on innocent people in the name of his 'War on terror'

The 'War on Terror' was proclaimed by George W. Bush..... Barbra Bush is his 'mother', not 'wife'.... hmmmmm

I live up North. There is no honor among drug dealers. A shipment will come to Mae Sai, sold over the border, delivered, and the sellers will call police, and tell what kind of vehicle they loaded it in, road block, bust, if the buyer buys his way out, the seller will get a cut. This is bad business practices. :o I will take a kilo for 2500 too.

We will let you pansy @ssed Europeans rant - cuz you don't get it.

We'll make you a deal - you stay out of American politics & we'll stay out of yours.

Yumi.

I'd grade your spelling skills about F-.

We will let you pansy @ssed Europeans rant - cuz you don't get it.

We'll make you a deal - you stay out of American politics & we'll stay out of yours.

Yumi.

I'd grade your spelling skills about F-.

No fret Dot....It appears that Yumi thinks George W is married to his mother so this obviously tells me that he/she has no idea what they are trying to say.

The 'War on Terror' was proclaimed by George W. Bush..... Barbra Bush is his 'mother', not 'wife'.... hmmmmm

same same but different