Chaeng Wattana: Can I make appts for ppt extension transf & re-entry permit?

The title pretty much says it all.

Chaeng Wattana: Is it possible to make appts for ppt visa transf & re-entry permit?

How long might it take the re-entry apart from the extension transfer? How long will the transfer process take? Do I need any form/s or photos? Anything else? I've heard it's free but (outside BKK) the cops often scam a fee. CW?

Re-entry...what a nightmare always. Been so long what do I need to bring? Two photos? How much is it again please?

Thank you in advance

Edited by BonMot

You can make a appointment for both of them. See: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ImmigrationOfficeGovernmentComplexChaengWattanaRd@imm1division.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/

The transfer appointment only shows 10 minutes to do it. You will need copies of both passport photo pages.

Not sure about CW but many offices will want a copy of every page of your old passport that has a stamp or sticker for Thailand on it. For fo doing it: Transfer Stamps To A New Passport

You will use a TM8 form for the reentry permit with a 4 X 6 photo attached. Fillable TM8 re-entry permit form.pdf You will need a copy of your new passport photo page, stamp with info about your old passport and visa, your extension stamp.

The fee for a re-entry permit is 1000 baht for a single and 3800 baht for a multiple.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...