Is it possible to get a Non O Visa (based on marriage) in Saigon?

You can get a single or multiple entry non-o visa at the consulate in Ho Chi Minh City.

You apply thee morning of one day and and pickup the next afternoon.

No financial proof is required.

See: https://hochiminh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/non-immigrant-o-accompanying-thai-spouse-and-family-members?page=5d80ab3315e39c2fe800a791

You will need to make a appointment for the application according to the above info.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sidsid said:

Thanks, all.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a 1 year multi-entry?

If you end up traveling to Saigon for a ME non O please give us a trip report.

For anyone living in Bangkok or nearby, a flight to Saigon much better option than say trip to Savannakhet.

imo.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 6:03 AM, ubonjoe said:

You can get a single or multiple entry non-o visa at the consulate in Ho Chi Minh City.

You apply thee morning of one day and and pickup the next afternoon.

No financial proof is required.

See: https://hochiminh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/non-immigrant-o-accompanying-thai-spouse-and-family-members?page=5d80ab3315e39c2fe800a791

You will need to make a appointment for the application according to the above info.

Ubonjoe, I did this visa in 2019 and no financial proof was required as I remember. Now I see in their requirements:

2.5. Applicant’s financial statement of adequate finance is required.

Are you sure that the financial proof is not required? I dont rememeber if they wrote this on their website back in 2019 as well.

Just asking because thinking of going there in 2 weeks for a multiple non o again . I remember it was very smooth back then. 

7 hours ago, megapix said:

Are you sure that the financial proof is not required? I dont rememeber if they wrote this on their website back in 2019 as well.

That would be the standard proof of at least 20k baht or its equivalent in another currency for visa applications.