has the west gone woke?

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

If you insist or reclaiming 'woke', I'll have to insist on reclaiming 'gay'.

As you well know 'gay' really means happy and carefree.

same with <deleted> meaning a bunch of sticks.

40-years ago kids loved saying gay is happy and <deleted> is sticks; HOWEVER, not ONCE this joke worked as an excuse because the context is way more important.   Yes, you can tell people you are gay.  Yell it loud, I'm gay.   Then tell them it means you are happy.  lol

47 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are woke and there are nutters. Similar - but different. 

So who are the real ones?

QAnon, Benny Hinn?

I'd like to hear what they've got to say.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you insist or reclaiming 'woke', I'll have to insist on reclaiming 'gay'.

As you well know 'gay' really means happy and carefree.

Some time ago I read the original Ian Fleming James Bond books. In those books the word gay is used exactly as you describe. Different times...

1 hour ago, sipi said:

Who are all these invisible awake people?

I've personally met just one person who honestly believes that jet aircraft are spraying us with chemicals, the earth if flat and the government is controlling us.

And everyone knows she's a complete nutter and gives her a wide berth.

thats my wife you're talking about pal. ????

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

@ThailandRyan

That knightstemplar quote you posted above is garbage propaganda and misinformation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke

We can agree to disagree, how about that! All information posted can be interpreted anyway you want it to be.  I find your post to me misinformation and garbage as well...toodles. BTW the original meaning for WOKE has been hijacked by many others, time for you to move onboard the train that it has become.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kinnock said:

All this nonesense will evaporate when people have real challenges in their life.  And a combination of Russian aggression, environmental degradation and rising religious extremism will provide these real challenges in the next few years.

People coping with homes destroyed by floods, fire, bombs or rockets don't tend to worry about pronouns 

Thought for a long time now the world needs a  bloody great war,  all this krap  will then go out the window, and it is krap in most cases, god  only  knows  why govt's pander to this sheite..........not that theyll be any window  left.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Benny Hill would be along to explain to you, but alas he is long gone, oh you said Benny Hinn, my mistake.

However, he did say this:

benny-hill-7829.jpg

You don't need a parachute to go skydiving.

You need a parachute to go skydiving twice.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, cdemundo said:

Actually, I have been wondering about BBC shows we get in the US.

In those shows interracial couples are very common, much more common that what I think we see in the US.

Does that reflect the reality in the UK?

No,a very very big no. It is rare to see a black and white couple,mind you there are Thai and white etc,but still not that many,

There are many black people in some cities,but take for instance where my daugter lives,i have never ever seen a black person ,neither has she.

38 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Thought for a long time now the world needs a  bloody great war,  all this krap  will then go out the window, and it is krap in most cases, god  only  knows  why govt's pander to this sheite..........not that theyll be any window  left.

They pander to it because of social media, they hire some pc " equalits" person who tells them what to do and they are so frightend of being some form of " ic" they hire the " staff that will make... them look inclusive

• Like 2

2 weeks ago standing in royal bank in ontario canada the display behind the teller was advertising for black entrepreneur loans. 

so if i fill it out online and identify as a black man yet show up to the bank as a white man....what then. 

will i be denied the loan ? 

• Haha 1

I also heard about the skeletons. Archaeologists studying remains of prehistoric men...or 'persons'...should not identify the remains as male or female. After all, we cannot be sure how that 'caveperson' identified himself as he chewed away on that wooly mammoth. It makes sense, because I've seen a few along Soi 4 that look like transgendered cavemen. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Over and over i keep reading some of the most stupid things i have ever seen ,today in the news they dont want skeletons to be labeled male or female , the national health now calls breast feeding chest feeding ,so as not to offend men who think they are women ,why? if your born with a penis your a man if you have real breasts a womb and a vagina your a woman .

then some councils are making colored zebra crossings so as to be inclusive to the lgbtwxyz community ,

when i was in the UK nearly every advert had a mixed race couple ,dont white peeople marry white people any longer ,same for black  people.

then virtualy every tv series these days ,have same sex or mixed race couples .

anyway what are your thoughts and where will it end?

Just one question OP:  How do these things that you mention impact your ability to live your own life? 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Just one question OP:  How do these things that you mention impact your ability to live your own life? 

It stops me enjoying a lot of movies/TV series, as I have no interest to watching anything that isn't dominated by my fellow heterosexual white men. 

It cost me my 4 Brit children and my Brit home, as divorce courts all know white men sexually abuse their children, so women need to be given all the assets I earned. . 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

2 weeks ago standing in royal bank in ontario canada the display behind the teller was advertising for black entrepreneur loans. 

so if i fill it out online and identify as a black man yet show up to the bank as a white man....what then. 

No problem, just follow the advice of Trudeau

_108862122_justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jp

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

I also heard about the skeletons. Archaeologists studying remains of prehistoric men...or 'persons'...should not identify the remains as male or female. After all, we cannot be sure how that 'caveperson' identified himself as he chewed away on that wooly mammoth. It makes sense, because I've seen a few along Soi 4 that look like transgendered cavemen. 

That's harmless. Walk across the road at night and look at the creatures between Soi 3 and 5...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

Yeah  I mean how could they deny you, play them at their own  stupid  games, Im gonna  I dentify as Black, Transgender, Physically  Impaired.......I  think when I see  forms  asking for that from now  on Ill  put  that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

In the paper today a guy who became a woman and wanted the large boobs he had made smaller,he now has a girlfriend and is a lesbian ,

Yup lots of lesbians with a a penis these days it seems.

Thats very unfortunate, after all I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body, I love women.....lol

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 2