Russian billionaires super yacht “Cloudbreak” now in Jomtien and Pattaya, draws attention from local residents, but criticism as well

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Tourism industry experts and Koh Samui officials practically gushed over the visit, claiming it was the return of high-value tourists to Thailand.

i think its time to invest in a local tissue company.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

That boat look more like a converted decommissioned Minesweeper, its so ugly she should aptly name "Windbreak"...

That's pretty compared to the monstrosity that the late Steve Jobs had commissioned

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stubuzz said:

Why no mention of the billionaire owner splashing his cash around Pattaya?

Because it's moored in Phuket.  Secondly TAT/government/connected people told him Phuket is an upmarket resort ???? Thirdly TAT/government/connected people did not tell him there was Monkey Pox in Phuket so once he found out he choose to stay on board perhaps.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Excel said:

Because it's moored in Phuket.  Secondly TAT/government/connected people told him Phuket is an upmarket resort ???? Thirdly TAT/government/connected people did not tell him there was Monkey Pox in Phuket so once he found out he choose to stay on board perhaps.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya, Thailand - Russian billionaire banker Alexander Alexandrovich Svetakov’s super yacht “Cloudbreak” has been spotted across the Pattaya area over the last day and as of this evening could easily be seen from Jomtien Beach in the Sattahip and Bang Sarah area.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

+1..Could not agree more, it looks like a brick perched on top of foam blocks...................................Now, if it was a top of the range Sunseeker for example..............

shutterstock_182145638-1024x683.jpg

You can keep Sunseeker's Camry. I'll stick with Abeking & Rasmussen's Maybach.

https://www.yachtcharterfleet.com/luxury-charter-yacht-35085/cloudbreak.htm

PS: Where you gonna park your helicopter?

cloudbreak.jpg.f29709a8a2198431e761da77fff39e93.jpg

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:
4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Who bloody cares.

It must be awesome to wander through this world with such awareness of world affairs

Where did I say that? 

I'm saying these stories about wealthy Russians and their yachts is getting old. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

It's surely nice inside but what an ugly looking boat. Maybe it's there to repratriate a few Ruskies from Jomtien to Vladivostok? Or how about some boat parties? Could be a good earner...

You're right, horrible lines. But I'd like to visit the bar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1