Hashish ?

6 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Looks like a link to your own FB page. Tegridy Thai looks like a small coffee shop in HH. It has FB page with a lot of unrelated content.  No more detail.

I contacted the guy, seems genuine, I asked if he was aware of this forum, he said he did not, going to order some next week to try

On 1/30/2023 at 11:04 AM, taninthai said:

Visited this shop yesterday met nick the owner nice guy has quite good selection and will do deals,bought a bit of hash not tried it yet ,I have way to much at the minuit

Looks interesting. BTW how many grams in those hash blocks?

3 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Looks interesting. BTW how many grams in those hash blocks?

I would imagine they are 9-bars - which is 9 ounces (1 oz = 28 grams). Although it's impossible to tell from that image.

15 hours ago, pedro01 said:

I would imagine they are 9-bars - which is 9 ounces (1 oz = 28 grams). Although it's impossible to tell from that image.

No idea didn’t look big enough to be a 9 bar probably way  over 100g though,,,,,will try the hash tonight ????????

that hash in the pic looks gross. sorry just my thoughts. it looks like there are chunks and other bio matter in there or something. when i made bubble bag hash back in canada it always turned out a more solid color than that. usually a nice golden brown in the first bag hen darker colors as the micron changed. 

whoever bought it can you post a better pic. 

14 hours ago, stoner said:

that hash in the pic looks gross. sorry just my thoughts. it looks like there are chunks and other bio matter in there or something. when i made bubble bag hash back in canada it always turned out a more solid color than that. usually a nice golden brown in the first bag hen darker colors as the micron changed. 

whoever bought it can you post a better pic. 

Chatted with them and it seems he knows what he is doing. Let's see, waiting for my order and will judge it.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 11:10 AM, taninthai said:

No idea didn’t look big enough to be a 9 bar probably way  over 100g though,,,,,will try the hash tonight ????????

Looked again - one is 145g and one is 104g - so you are spot on

Got these to try the Moroccan is oily has stained the bag the other stuff looks like nice like  solid we used to get back in the day with a green tinge on n the colour????

have been smoking the other hash I bought from the shop in cocktails mixed with strong flower,,,,,,struggled to get off sofa last few nights,,,,A8542349-87D9-46DE-BD97-96847F6A9FCC.thumb.jpeg.6a2539b7756b018fb54bc920573c4e62.jpegeyes feel like super glued shut????????????

have to try and leave the flower alone and try these with a straight head.397A8FD8-28B8-444D-AD72-2BA5572B3BD1.thumb.jpeg.ad858c6554dd853df96c7134c2fb6b14.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 11:21 AM, stoner said:

the picture tells me most of the story. let me know though.

thanks

Only tried the Marroco so far. I thought marrocon is always light green in color. Anyway, it burns well and is smooth when smoking. It hits immediately with a nice long relaxing flash. It doesn't contain organic matter, taste could be stronger and I think it could be better pressed. Overall can compete with what we get in Europe. The Ice-O-Later comes as washed out, I don't mind pressing it by myself. The free

IMG_20230204_085519.jpg

IMG_20230204_085536.jpg

IMG_20230204_091341.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, fuehrio said:

Only tried the Marroco so far. I thought marrocon is always light green in color. Anyway, it burns well and is smooth when smoking. It hits immediately with a nice long relaxing flash. It doesn't contain organic matter, taste could be stronger and I think it could be better pressed. Overall can compete with what we get in Europe. The Ice-O-Later comes as washed out, I don't mind pressing it by myself. The free

IMG_20230204_085519.jpg

IMG_20230204_085536.jpg

IMG_20230204_091341.jpg

Was looking at that ice-o-later never heard or seen it before what you supposed to do with that?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, taninthai said:

Was looking at that ice-o-later never heard or seen it before what you supposed to do with that?

Its actually the name of the extraction machine (also called Pollinator): https://pollinator.nl/

So I guess he has such a machine, same principal as bubble hash bags but more efficient. Back home a friend had one and achieved great results when putting to whole machine in a freezer over night.

You could smoke it like this but I suggest to press it into hash. I agree with Stoner that the color is strange though

• Thumbs Up 1

Being a hash lover, I was so please to find Nicks shop, really fast reply to any questions.

I got 1gram Moroccan and 1 of Super Polm.

100% the best Hash I have had since visiting Amsterdam many times in my younger day, if you like Hash I urge you to try some from him

https://tegridy.asia/

https://www.facebook.com/congcarter.muaythai.33

Also, a good selection of flowers and buds on the full menu on the site

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-06 at 11.43.53.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 3:35 AM, bamnutsak said:

There are many other options. 50 years ago we'd stick it on a safety pin, light it and inhale the smoke.

Done that stuck in a hotel with hash but no papers - it was called "pin and glass" because you covered it with a glass when not inhaling (which made a right mess of the glass I seem to recall)

• 3 weeks later...

The Hua Hin website seems to have been taken down within the last few days.  I wonder if there is a problem other than an IT glitch. 

Ultimately all the dispensaries may have to stop selling and even advertising online, as that was made illegal by the ministerial regulation published by the Thai Traditional Herbs Department (part of the Ministry of Health) a couple of months back.  I am not sure what enforcement powers they have but someone who is growing and has two types of licence says they visit the licensees about once a month at this stage to make sure all is in compliance.  Apparently they are helpful in providing advice too, given the lack of clarity of regulations. Neverheless, most other licensees, including the sponsor of this thread continue to have an online presence and online sales, whereas the HH website only had a menu up with no online sales. 

The thing about having to take ID card numbers of Thai purchasers and send details to the narcotics bureau, which would be a real killjoy doesn't seem to have been implemented yet either. It would also make it easy to say sales can only be made to Thai citizens as a follow up.

13 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

The Hua Hin website seems to have been taken down within the last few days.  I wonder if there is a problem other than an IT glitch. 

Ultimately all the dispensaries may have to stop selling and even advertising online, as that was made illegal by the ministerial regulation published by the Thai Traditional Herbs Department (part of the Ministry of Health) a couple of months back.  I am not sure what enforcement powers they have but someone who is growing and has two types of licence says they visit the licensees about once a month at this stage to make sure all is in compliance.  Apparently they are helpful in providing advice too, given the lack of clarity of regulations. Neverheless, most other licensees, including the sponsor of this thread continue to have an online presence and online sales, whereas the HH website only had a menu up with no online sales. 

The thing about having to take ID card numbers of Thai purchasers and send details to the narcotics bureau, which would be a real killjoy doesn't seem to have been implemented yet either. It would also make it easy to say sales can only be made to Thai citizens as a follow up.

Yes site is down, Still active on Facebook it seems

https://www.facebook.com/groups/575877237934554/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=575885644600380

334537385_709672274174434_1583504853583652690_n.jpg