Hashish ?

Yes, I understand how hash is processed. I was merely exercising an opinion on how the authorities might view such a product.

I haven't seen any retail outlets offering it.

I'd even put something like Live Rosin in the extraction bucket.

• Like 1

Now we're talking.  Haven't indulged since 1999, @ Bulldog, Amsterdam.  Right before first trip to Thailand, as didn't want to go from hot (Memphis USA) to hot SEA.

Damn it was good.  Hop over to Sweden, visit niece, and the rest is history.  My only EU trip, and never again.  Great museums, expensive & boring food.

Skiing on ice mountain & snow, and sitting on Patong Beach the next WEEK ????

What a BEAUTIFUL WORLD 

• Like 2

Ah the "Bulldog" remember it well, Amsterdam used to be a brilliant all be it expensive place for a long weekend.  I have seen hash advertised here but can't remember where I saw it , Shopee I think.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bendejo said:

Manufacture of hashish in LOS?  Now that is something I'd like to see.  So long as they produce a quality product.

very high quality extracts are being made in bangkok. 

• Like 1

Since smoking is discouraged for foreigners I would be cautious in the obtaining or use of hashish. It is a marijuana “product” whose purpose might be and likely will be seen as purely recreational. They are also looking at concentration of THC. As such could lead to that 700 Baht fine and maybe jail time. As my manfriend said the other day “just because you get some eggs, doesn’t mean you can eat the chicken”.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

Since smoking is discouraged for foreigners I would be cautious in the obtaining or use of hashish. It is a marijuana “product” whose purpose might be and likely will be seen as purely recreational. They are also looking at concentration of THC. As such could lead to that 700 Baht fine and maybe jail time. As my manfriend said the other day “just because you get some eggs, doesn’t mean you can eat the chicken”.

As THC is now legal you can smoke it discreetly, unless you get caught carrying it there is no way for anyone to test how it entered your system, legally through medicinally smoking, or illegally using recreational extracts. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

very high quality extracts are being made in bangkok. 

Peeked on G, and it seems extremely easy to do, make Hash.

Who knew ?  Though I'm still too lazy, and can't be bothered.

• Like 2

If you have a larger operation, let's say 6 - 12 per cycle, then you'll have a lot of trichome-laden trim. That can be processed by screening or bubble (ice water - Frenchy Canoli) methods.

Both screens and progressive bags are sold on Lazada, and by the usual 420-oriented retailers.

Thai strains aren't going to be that great for making hash, and there is a limited market here. And I wouldn't waste decent flower to make hash.

56 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

whose purpose might be and likely will be seen as purely recreational

Did I miss something? Is recreational/personal use now illegal?

Edited by bamnutsak

11 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

Recreational use in public FOR FOREIGNERS is indeed illegal.

"In public."

"Not causing an annoyance."

Yes, we know all this already.

I haven't seen any mention about "foreigners" being subject to different rules/laws. Can you elaborate?

• Like 2

And the rules do not specify foreigners. But they are not going to ding Thais for it. Same as smoking cigarettes in public places. Thais do it all the time. You light up as a foreigner in the wrong place whamo. How many times you see Thais without helmets getting pulled over? Go ahead, do it yourself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Bobbie Davies said:

How many times you see Thais without helmets getting pulled over? Go ahead, do it yourself.

shooooot. 

on the regular i pull up beside a police pick up. i look right at them and take my helmet off open the seat to my honda click and put that bi**h in there. 

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

wow. not nearly enough times to see you are an easy mark. 

i was caught on the toll way near don meung going quite fast. negotiations started at 1000b. me and my wife smiled laughed and said ticket. ok 800. etc etc. paid 200 baht.

point is you got jacked son. 

What did you expect from a red-ass?

Uh uh, I am talking about the “possibility” of problems regarding a single thing. Hashish. And how does it not make sense when I am asking my Thai friends about it. Sure it’s second hand information, admittedly. But I would say the same if I was there because those friends and people are the same ones I live with and deal with on a daily when I am in Thailand. Only went beyond that simple subject due to request for clarification, which I provided with some examples from my own experiences.

• Sad 1

Perhaps I should say, according to my fiancé and our friends, Hashish is not really available for sale because it is not what they want and takes too much work. Also from what I see of the laws such a purchase could have consequences due to the well publicized information on the stated purposes for the legalization of Marijuana, and during this time of uncertainty of where the actual guidelines are it might be risky, as the criminalization makes personal use legal by default but not by actual legislation. They have created guidelines. The chances of a foreigner falling foul of these guidelines are from my experiences and by advisement of my fiancé and friends higher than upon native Thais. It might be best to make your own hash as it is less likely to bring things falling about your head. Better?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

As for second hand guilty on some. Question was Hash can we buy it? If yes any leads.

No statement saying only answer if you have first hand knowledge. Which would only be possible if you yourself had bought hashish recently. I did exactly what he did by posting the subject, asked my Thai friends and fiance. Do you have any information on Hash to provide, first second or third hand? Because I certainly haven’t seen you try to answer, just trash someone who is trying to answer with rubbish technicalities, if I am wrong about the central issue then that is one thing, but you are just in it to tear down the source because they as an individual do not meet your exacting standards, making it a referendum on who is and is not a legitimate expat. 

On 7/26/2022 at 4:38 PM, bobbin said:

Edibles and oil require extraction. Hash does not..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charas

We don't need wiki to tell us thank you! Whether or not it's 'extracted' or how 'extraction' is defined is one issue. The active  ingredients are concentrated in both pollen and charas models of hashish. As hashish is not native  to Thailand it probably  is illegal but with the current  situation  who knows?

• Love It 1