Hashish ?

On 7/27/2022 at 8:22 PM, freedomnow said:

There was this - though I'm not sue how it differs from hashish in effect/strength (sold out at the moment)

https://prikpot.com/product/kief/

The original kief was a morrocan mixture of leaf and tobacco or pollen and tobacco  and very weak. The original Morrocan Drug Squad was pursuing tobacco I believe. The heavy morrocan hash was not invented until the 60/70s when pneumatic Presses were introduced  by the mafia

• Thanks 1

If you want the hash experience legally and easily here just try some Indica-dominant strains.

When did you last smoke hash or cannabis?

Where was this, or where did the hash come from?

Which effects are you hoping to reproduce?

• Haha 2

It's actually a very interesting question..

I'm of the opinion that it it would not be illegal, as there is no "extraction" per se. But the "extraction" issue is only relevant to Thailand, as that is the present caveat in Thai law. I do believe that this caveat will be eliminated in the not to distant future. This is the approach Canada took, as extraction can involve processes that are dangerous, due to possibility of explosions and also unsophisticated producers.

But with no extraction prohibitions in both Canada and the legal American states, why is there no traditional hash available? There are boutique products, bubble is one, but not the traditional hash...

I think it might be that hash traditionally was made in countries with copious supplies of flower. It may well be that it doesn't make financial sense to use high value flower to produce it..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bobbin said:

I'm of the opinion that it it would not be illegal, as there is no "extraction" per se.

I think they're more worried about more concentrated forms of THC than extraction, per se.

And I think extraction refers to any form of removal of THC from the flower, whether with chemicals, heat, screens/bags are used.

But someone is buying those screens, progressive bags and Rosin presses.

Someone close by got busted in August 2020, and in one of the police photos you can see his press.

24 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Yesterday I bought hash from 2 different vendors here in Pattaya. In one place, La Choza, I paid 500/gr. In the other place, Helter Skelter in Jomtien, i paid 600/gr.

I can confirm that both are Nepali hash.

I Gimage'd that, and seems to have been my preferred version of days past.  Soft, pliable with slight pressure in fingers, packs and burns nice in a bowl.  vs 'blonde' which was hard, not pliable, and a pain to keep lit.

Though I think we called it "Afghanistan Mudpack' back then, or some silly Afghan name.  Definitely the best during my snobbish 'hash only' days ... ????

Haven't smoked it since 1999, AMS/Bulldog, and a couple grams keep me stoned at night for a long weekend there.  Probably hadn't smoke it 20 yrs prior to that, or since.  My go to buzz between 1975-1980.

Tempting to buy some just for nostalgia. 

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Nani39 said:

I ordered recently Hashish from an online shop in Pattaya called "Pattayaweed.delivery". I thought I'll receive some sh*tty local waste

So if you expected some "sh*tty local waste" why did you order it?

I am amazed that anyone in their right mind (oops I forgot I am in the weed forum :partytime2:) would buy drugs of any type online unless they fully trusted the source!

53 minutes ago, stoner said:

try and get BHO. its best. 

That's a new N. America version of hash? Butane something something?

I'm keen to try these new variations but have never seen or heard of availability..

But for guys like myself, smoking the same stuff being mentioned here, in Goa in the early, I mean early, '70's (1970) it"s always going to be old-school as far as hash is concerned..

But I'm always open to science. Feel free to educate me..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DezLez said:

I am amazed that anyone in their right mind (oops I forgot I am in the weed forum :partytime2:) would buy drugs of any type online unless they fully trusted the source!

It's mass hysteria, I tell you..

All those years practicing online security? Out the window...

I'm 1 for 2 so far..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DezLez said:

Right now it is not illegal to buy or sell weed online and thousands of Thais are selling on FB and LINE. Once the Cannabis and Hemp Act is passed it will be illegal to sell it without a licence but not to buy it.

But whether hash has been decriminalised or not is open to interpretation.  Any part of the plant that is not extracted legal and hash strictly speaking is pressed tricomes with some gentle heat applied, similar to brick weed, or even just rolled in the bare hands.  No boiling or addition of chemicals and nothing is extracted because nothing is discarded.  But whether the police and courts will consider it an extract or not remains to be seen.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, bobbin said:

That's a new N. America version of hash? Butane something something?

butane hash oil. 

when done and made correctly is among the best ways to enjoy cannabis. ohhh ya.... it will make you feel like a virgin again. 

17 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Right now it is not illegal to buy or sell weed online

Where in my post did I say anything about the legality of selling any drugs online?

I asked "So if you expected some "sh*tty local waste" why did you order it?"

I also commented on, in my opinion, the utter stupidity of anyone (druggie or not) ordering ANY unknown drugs from ANY unknown suppliers online; when I posted;

"I am amazed that anyone in their right mind (oops I forgot I am in the weed forum :partytime2:) would buy drugs of any type online unless they fully trusted the source!

I suggest you read posts fully/properly, assuming your weed use or whatever, if applicable, allows you to do so before making totally irrelevant responses to my, or others, responses!

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, DezLez said:

Where in my post did I say anything about the legality of selling any drugs online?

I asked "So if you expected some "sh*tty local waste" why did you order it?"

I also commented on, in my opinion, the utter stupidity of anyone (druggie or not) ordering ANY unknown drugs from ANY unknown suppliers online; when I posted;

"I am amazed that anyone in their right mind (oops I forgot I am in the weed forum :partytime2:) would buy drugs of any type online unless they fully trusted the source!

I suggest you read posts fully/properly, assuming your weed use or whatever, if applicable, allows you to do so before making totally irrelevant responses to my, or others, responses!

Calm down cowboy. There is always a chance to get bad quality if ordered online. No matter what. I ordered one gram of hashish and one gram of weed. If in worst case the product didn't live up to the quality that i was hoping for, I'd throw it in the garbage bin. Losing a bit over 1k baht won't ruin my life. The quality was excellent and i reordered so it was a good try.???? 

Edited by Nani39
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Nani39 said:

Calm down cowboy

What do you mean by calling me "cowboy"?

I don't care what drugs people order online, up to them if they want commit suicide (by accident :partytime2:!

My point is that as you say;

"There is always a chance to get bad quality if ordered online. No matter what."

You have no idea what drug or quality you may, or may not get, when ordered online from an unknown source!  You want to take it?  Fine just don't sell it or pass it on to someone else who you may kill!

• Confused 2