Thaksin: Don’t Cremate My Dead Body, Let The Battle Be Immortalized

webfact

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

“I am  indifferent, I believe that if a person has to, he dies, and if he is not dead, he is not so.”

Hmmmm..........How very sagacious..................(sarcasm alert)

How wise!

Reminds me of   'If things don't change they'll stay the same'.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

he said he does not want his body to be cremated when he dies

And what will you do about it when they do?  Can you receive SMS messages in hell?

2baht  ;  it's a wig

Edited by bendejo

1 minute ago, bendejo said:

And what will you do about it when they do?

2baht  ;  it's a wig

It's not a wig, it's standard off the shelf black hair dye, used by thousands of Thai's each and every day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I think your first paragraph makes him worse than Prayut as far as Thailand is concerned. Prayut isn't bright enough, and lacks Thaksin's skills, in raping the country.

Summed it up perfectly. I was living in LOS when a company owned by a very rich man sold a satellite to the Government of Myanmar - I seem to recall the cost was umpteen millions of $USD ? Only trouble was, the buyer didn't have the entire purchase amount on hand at the time, rather they had only a third of it, which they paid, in cash. Then the "govt" of LOS approved a "soft loan" to Myanmar for the rest of the purchase price  - that would be many more millions of $USD, if my maths are correct. Sadly, there are still a few less-informed folk in LOS who occasionally expound the supposed virtues of that now extremely wealthy, but apparently permanently exiled, businessman.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, smedly said:

Thaksin you are just as bad as those in power right now - this country needs huge reform - it does not need greedy corrupt ### returning to do pretty much what those in power are doing right now 

The people need to be able to vote for individuals into government - not a party which allows that party to put in place people they never directly elected - THAT IS NOT DEMACRACY - who voted for Prawit ? who voted for Anutin - and the cheese on the cake - who voted for Prayut ?????????? - nobody - the Thaipeople think they have demacracy - if they understood it they would realise that the people running the country were not put in place by them .........maybe their party won but they didn't

In your example you mix gouvernment and parlament. In no democracy are ministers elected, they are all appointed. When consider parlament. You want all 500 individually elected. How can a parlament with 500 individuals with no common platform like a party be anything but caos? The problem in Thailand is that there is no party founded on ideologi, they are all about power to the leader.

• Like 1