Anutin: No U-turn on marijuana - minister pressing ahead with use of drug in "two trillion baht wellness tourism"

webfact

2 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Don't believe that most posters on here are concerned about the health benefits.  All they are interested in is the so called high they get from smoking, eating or vaping it. Some claim it makes you smarter and maybe more intelligent.

I'm only taking it for medicinal purposes. I have mild arthritis in my knuckles which previously hurt 24/7. Pain completely gone if I smoke 0.5gm before bed ever evening. 

• Like 2

Just now, BritManToo said:

I'm only taking it for medicinal purposes. I have mild arthritis in my knuckles which previously hurt 24/7. Pain completely gone if I smoke 0.5gm before bed ever evening. 

But that isn't the result of the THC.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I'm not doubting your expertise, but I have never concerned myself as to % of THC and have managed fine for the last 40 odd years.

its the chemicals and things used to grow it that should concern you.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

1. I'll be dead before the chemicals harm me. 

2. 4bht/gm brick is a great price for me. Means my hobby grow doesn't matter if it produces or not. 

im more concerned with the overall effect on the market as a whole rather than 1 individuals health. 

generally speaking it is not healthy stuff to smoke. 

34 minutes ago, JohnHans said:

The "so called" doctors and Muslim fanatics should be lobbying the government to BAN tobacco which IS actually actually a drug very harmful to health, they should get their priorities sorted.

Nobody should be lobbying anybody  to ban anything,  If you don't want to smoke then don't, but please keep your nose out of other peoples business  Although in all honesty a ban on muslims would not bother me at all

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

im more concerned with the overall effect on the market as a whole rather than 1 individuals health. 

generally speaking it is not healthy stuff to smoke. 

Lets be honest none of it is healthy to smoke, but its a choice we make

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Not to worry, when it starts to have no effect no matter how much you smoke you can always move on to cocaine, just stick it up your nose.

When that stops working, or your nose falls off, you can start sticking things in your veins.

Man will you feel smart then.

Stop trolling!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Lets be honest none of it is healthy to smoke, but its a choice we make

some of it is not really bad at all. distillate dabs or well made bho dabs are a totally different smoke all together. most of the harmful things have been filtered out leaving a very pure product. the actual smoke is quite different as well. 

mix that together with well documented anti inflammatory and anti carcinogenic properties of cannabis and the harm on the body would be quite insignificant.

Just now, Bday Prang said:

Well actually there are many things that one could stick in ones veins that would make one feel smarter than you could ever imagine. for a while at least, but seeing as how you don't yet know anything about even cannabis I doubt you are ready to be educated about...., well anything really

I am actually smarter than you can imagine, and I've spent my life looking for a drug that makes me feel as stupid as the rest of you. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

some of it is not really bad at all. distillate dabs or well made bho dabs are a totally different smoke all together. most of the harmful things have been filtered out leaving a very pure product. the actual smoke is quite different as well. 

mix that together with well documented anti inflammatory and anti carcinogenic properties of cannabis and the harm on the body would be quite insignificant.

might be the way forward 

Criminalisation of weed has always been ridiculous, particularly in the context of the damage done by the consumption of alcohol and the smoking of cigarettes. Well done Anutin. Full credit to you on this.

• Like 2

Didn't the word assasin come from Persia, can't remember exactly when, and was from fanatics, called 'hasisi' arabic for hashish-eaters, who would use 'hashish' before going on murder missions.

Just askin'

Edited by overherebc

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Didn't the word assasin come from Persia, can't remember exactly when, and was from fanatics, called 'hasisi' arabic for hashish-eaters, who would use 'hashish' before going on murder missions.

Just askin'

Stop trolling!!!!!

2 hours ago, stoner said:

its the chemicals and things used to grow it that should concern you.

I guess that could be true, but once my own grow is ready the only chemicals involved were a good dose of traditional N  . P  and K with a modest dose of secondary nutrients and trace elements. come to think of it I could have made use of the huge amount of b/s available on here  then it would be truly organic

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

priceless absolutely priceless 5555

Why don't you explain why the government wants to restrict the THC to 0.2% but there is no mention of CBD. Both have some similar effects with reference to  pain relief and other problems but it's the THC that gives people the 'high'. Isn't that why they say 'medical benefits and not smoke what you want and get as high as you want?

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1