easybytez.com si blocked in thailand ? why ?

gennosuke34

On 7/29/2022 at 9:57 PM, gennosuke34 said:

thanks for the advice , is working also with jdownloader  or only browser ? 

How is working with file managers ? I mean is active in automatic when I turn it on ? Ok for the browser but I need it working for the download managers too for easybytez , actually i use jdownloader but is blocked for the IP thai

11 hours ago, gennosuke34 said:

Work with file managers too ?

Why wouldn't it?  File managers typically work above the network stack which is what the VPN changes.  Unless it's something funky that does some proprietary network changes I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 9:19 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Quite sure like many other sites do.

Thailand considered one of the spammer capitals of the world. Full of hacked computers/botnet slaves.

I pay about 3$ a month for my VPN and it is worth.

Everybody needs a VPN  but not everyone knows it. Even the best - EXPRESS VPN is only 60 quid a year or they come bundled with anti virus software.

On 8/10/2022 at 10:45 PM, shdmn said:

Why wouldn't it?  File managers typically work above the network stack which is what the VPN changes.  Unless it's something funky that does some proprietary network changes I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

ok i try the one u suggested before ! 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:45 PM, shdmn said:

i followed ur advice and all working great with pia exe , i admit the vpn slows little the connection but i think all have this problem