Jump to content

easybytez.com si blocked in thailand ? why ?


Recommended Posts

im a user of easybytez.com to upload file but now i stay in thailand i see i cannot access from my condo , is there any solution or happens only to me ? 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, shdmn said:

Just use a VPN.

so is not my connection condo , is really blocked in thailand but is very strange why do they block it ?!?!?!? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gennosuke34 said:

? what u mean ^^' 

The topic has been moved from the General forum to IT (information technology) forum

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gennosuke34 said:

so is not my connection condo , is really blocked in thailand but is very strange why do they block it ?!?!?!? 

You suggested it may be blocked in Thailand.  A VPN will get around that.

Edited by shdmn
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shdmn said:

You suggested it may be blocked in Thailand.  A VPN will get around that.

yes but all vpn are 100 bucks x 1 year id like not pay for that 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gennosuke34 said:

yes but all vpn are 100 bucks x 1 year id like not pay for that 

Nonsense ! OPERA has a FREE vpn built in, and there are many many vpn alot less than $100

 

Cactus vpn can be done quarterly or even monthly, no need to even do a year if you dont want

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Nonsense ! OPERA has a FREE vpn built in, and there are many many vpn alot less than $100

i tried before opera and is not working today i dont know why i mean with easybytes.com is working to u ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, gennosuke34 said:

yes but all vpn are 100 bucks x 1 year id like not pay for that 

I use this one.  $40/yr. for one year or $26/yr if you pay for 3 years.  Just buy one month for $12 to see if it does the job for you then get the annual or 3 year deal.

 

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/buy-vpn-online

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gennosuke34 said:

i tried before opera and is not working today i dont know why i mean with easybytes.com is working to u ? 

You need to get the url right !

First you spell it with a Z then with an S ?.? And google states its .net NOT .com

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CharlieH said:

You need to get the url right !

First you spell it with a Z then with an S ?.? And google states its .net NOT .com

yes is.com  easybytez.com

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, gennosuke34 said:

yes is.com  easybytez.com

Is this a file sharing site for copied/pirated software and movies etc like Piratebay ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, gennosuke34 said:

thanks for the advice , is working also with jdownloader  or only browser ? 

I don't know what jdownloader is.  VPNs work on the network layer.  Applications like browsers, file managers, torrent clients, netflix clients etc. typically work on the higher layers so just about anything should work as long as it doesn't try do anything funky on the network layer.

 

https://www.imperva.com/learn/application-security/osi-model/

 

Edited by shdmn
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gennosuke34 said:

so is not my connection condo , is really blocked in thailand but is very strange why do they block it ?!?!?!? 

because it's dodgy? 🤷

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

easybitez.com I get a 403 error denied access.

This could be because Thailand is blocking it, OR because easybitez.com is blocking access from Thailand.

They have a facebook page so you could try asking there. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Is this a file sharing site for copied/pirated software and movies etc like Piratebay ?

 

No, it's more like Dropbox/Google drive.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually if the Thailand government is blocking a site you'll either directly get a page like this, or possibly a browser warning about untrusted connections that if you click through to go anyway will lead to the same.

blocked.thumb.jpg.14f0c740fa68e903d047c7246611a286.jpgIf you're on a network that you don't control the sysadmin might try blocking access to some sites in different ways OR more likely it's a problem from the websites end. They could be trying to block connections from certain countries, vpns, etc. They might just be having errors or downtime. They might be getting shutdown for legal reasons if it's a sketchy site. etc. Using different vpns and clearing cookies/data is pretty much all you can do to resolve it from your end if that's even possible.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ginkas said:

because easybitez.com is blocking access from Thailand.

Quite sure like many other sites do.

Thailand considered one of the spammer capitals of the world. Full of hacked computers/botnet slaves.

I pay about 3$ a month for my VPN and it is worth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

BUT!!

I would not touch it with a ten-foot pole!

Unsecured connection.

 

And just saw a domain for sale page.

Edited by KhunBENQ
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RedBackman said:

Usually if the Thailand government is blocking a site you'll either directly get a page like this, or possibly a browser warning about untrusted connections that if you click through to go anyway will lead to the same.

blocked.thumb.jpg.14f0c740fa68e903d047c7246611a286.jpgIf you're on a network that you don't control the sysadmin might try blocking access to some sites in different ways OR more likely it's a problem from the websites end. They could be trying to block connections from certain countries, vpns, etc. They might just be having errors or downtime. They might be getting shutdown for legal reasons if it's a sketchy site. etc. Using different vpns and clearing cookies/data is pretty much all you can do to resolve it from your end if that's even possible.

 

So i Tried today with opera vpn europe works but u know how to grab with opera all link at once ? Is there a browser link manager , i user jdowloader for the links but with the IP blocked i can use only browser 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gennosuke34 said:

So i Tried today with opera vpn europe works but u know how to grab with opera all link at once ? Is there a browser link manager , i user jdowloader for the links but with the IP blocked i can use only browser 

The obvious easy answer is to pay for a relatively cheap vpn service that runs on your whole computer instead of just the browser. There are also free proxies out there that might help but a lot of them are shady. I see a github repo about using opera itself as a background proxy service that might help you:

https://github.com/Snawoot/opera-proxy

I haven't tried it myself or looked into it deeply though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RedBackman said:

The obvious easy answer is to pay for a relatively cheap vpn service that runs on your whole computer instead of just the browser. There are also free proxies out there that might help but a lot of them are shady. I see a github repo about using opera itself as a background proxy service that might help you:

https://github.com/Snawoot/opera-proxy

I haven't tried it myself or looked into it deeply though.

thanks a lot , i dont know how to run it  did it work for u ? u know how to install ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, gennosuke34 said:

thanks a lot , i dont know how to run it  did it work for u ? u know how to install ? 

Depends on your system but I'm guessing you'd want to go to the binaries and pick the windows amd64 version.

 

Again I haven't tried it myself or looked into it, it's just a github repo I saw that might help. I'd still recommend just buying a cheap VPN service.

Edited by RedBackman
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2022 at 9:53 PM, gennosuke34 said:

i tried before opera and is not working today i dont know why i mean with easybytes.com is working to u ? 

The opera VPN does not work with all sites but it has for most i have used it for

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RedBackman said:

Depends on your system but I'm guessing you'd want to go to the binaries and pick the windows amd64 version.

 

Again I haven't tried it myself or looked into it, it's just a github repo I saw that might help. I'd still recommend just buying a cheap VPN service.

i tried but win11 stops the exe it say is not sure software , i dont know how to install 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...