60 and still got it, But does my wife at 43 ?

BAKABAS

Hey fellow romantics, 

I won’t deny it I’m feeling a little left out here. We offered to take the family to the beach . For personal reasons It’s been a big week here for everyone. So why not ? 
problem is , we booked at our fav spot and bloody heck ! My wife get us a room next to the family and then leaves the door in between open . 
After a week in the land of love , I feel neglected and need a bit of loving. 
I get the “ marry a Thai and you marry the family “ bit . But come on , has she lost the desire at 43 ? Or am I a selfish farang.

name me some of the rules you have put in place ???

Edited by BAKABAS
Makes it better
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 1:18 AM, BAKABAS said:

I get the “ marry a Thai and you marry the family “

Very much the case in the Latin world as well.  But parents do want to become grandparents.  In Brazil there is no shortage of "love motels" (their names are usually in English).  Of course they are used for, um, commercial transactions, but it is also for couples who need a break from the brood.

Maybe arrange a surprise romantic getaway for a few hours.

When my GF hit 40 (in Thai years) during the pandemic she said she felt old and "didn't have too much feel."

I said that was unacceptable to me, who wanted more, not less, loving at 80.  Since she said she too would like to increase her feel, I advised her to get hormone shots.  She did and seems to be getting more frisky.  Certainly less menopause as doomsday talk.  

48 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Hey, she was only 38 when we married.  Now she's more like 60.  We're talking kilograms here.

Can't do better than a sub 40kg spinner! As for the door open/adjacent room, I always told my wife (since ex) when we travelled to be sure of not getting a room adjacent to her family. Was never a problem I'll credit that much at least.