Jump to content

An aviation-related question. What is the Thai equivalent of 'air bridge'?


Recommended Posts

'Air bridge' being the walkway that is moveable to connect the aircraft exit to the terminal departure gate. 


Edited by SantiSuk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Taa tiab cruang-bhin




Or just 'sapan loi' ..... same as a footbridge.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Many thanks guys. I know about saphan loi as my Bangkok condo has one outside which features in my instructions to Thai taxi drivers when up in town! I used it at Ubon airport a few days ago and the check-in girls understood my issue.

However, when I just now talked my wife thru' your responses she said that KhunBENQ's sà-paan tîiap krêuuang bin shows a level of sophistication that might get the girls switching to Thai, believing me to be fluent. I'll try it out next time (next week) and see what happens.🤣


Many thanks to all. 



Edited by SantiSuk
formatting inconsistencies mostly removed (new PC)
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...