Engelbert Humperdinck in hua Hin

Seppius

21 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

My mother was his other fan. She's been dead for many years as well. Doesn't bode well for the fan club.

Just for your info Enge has sold 140 million records and still has a great voice at 86 years. Just tune in to YouTube for his weekly message and from the comments you will ser he has fans from all over the world. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

Just for your info Enge has sold 140 million records and still has a great voice at 86 years. Just tune in to YouTube for his weekly message and from the comments you will ser he has fans from all over the world. 

So has Jesus Christ have fans around the world, he's been dead over 2000 years but bet if tickets were sold to see him there would still be some that pay up. doesn't mean to say he can perform a few miracles anymore, much like Englebert's singing voice now.

Edited by Excel

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

So has Jesus Christ have fans around the world, he's been dead over 2000 years but bet if tickets were sold to see him there would still be some that pay up. doesn't mean to say he can perform a few miracles anymore, much like Englebert's singing voice now.

I am waiting for the day he appears again, when that happens the world will collapse and all will be either taken upward or cast into the fires of hell...I know based upon my life and what I have done, I will be in hell living a continuous loop over and over again of all my split second decisions which ended in bad things happening to others. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, CNX GUY said:

Engelbert is a master but he must be 90 by now or close to it. It's a wonder to me why these people continue to perform and I don't believe it is because they want to.

On 8/8/2022 at 4:06 PM, sqwakvfr said:

If it was Tom Jones I would consider it.

Sorry but Tom lost his voice some time ago and he's a few yesrs younger than EH

21 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It comes with a 3 course meal, I am sure its not a 3 course geriatric meal with Ensure as the first course,Ensure Plus Strawberry Flavor 8 oz. Bottle Ready to Use, 57269 - One ...

Blended Steak protein shake with green Jello with fruit inside as the main course,

Sling Shot creator Mark Bell introduces his industry first Steak Shake

Green Jello Salad (AKA Mormon Jello Salad) is One Retro Dessert That's ...a

And the 3rd course a jar of Gerber Organic Prune to ensure a bowel movement is easy in the morning....

Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Apple Prune Baby, 4 oz Glass Jar - Walmart.com ...

wow, all that effort and still not funny.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, n00dle said:

wow, all that effort and still not funny.

Maybe not to you noodles....but then a few thought so....why dont you report it like normal and have it removed, no skin off of my nose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Maybe not to you noodles....but then a few thought so....why dont you report it like normal and have it removed, no skin off of my nose.

i have never reported a post in my life, why would i?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Excel said:

And Mr Schickelgruber!    555

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kennw said:

So do these past stars use HH anything other than an a last chance to rake in money, what does it say about the status of HH as such a venue. "Last chance ranch" ?

Wait till 84 year old Frank Ifield get's there for his gig. Just picture it now when he sings "I Remember You" with a mass audience responce of "Well we f***ing Don't" ????

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The real talent was PJ Proby. Englebert was a gimmick and Tom a bore.

You have a good point there. Tom Jones was a carbon copy of PJ Proby and not half as good. Although Englebert was born in India, as was Cliff Richard, I think it is safe to say that that he was probably the best British singer. PJ Proby was/is American and almost up there with Elvis and Roy Orbison.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

You mean the guy who said he'd be bigger than the Beatles? His only talent was splitting the seams on his trousers.

The guy could sing, no doubt about that. Would put the likes of Peltin Elton to shame.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Both him and Tom Jones had the same manager though.

As did Gilbert O Sullivan. Gordon Mills, A right criminal.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1