Jump to content

Tm28 or tm30

Recommended Posts

Probably next month I’ll be moving to a new permanent address within the same town, do I report and register change of address on the tm28 or tm30. Thanks for your forthcoming help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most offices only want a TM30 report to change your address now.

TM28 was replaced with a TM27 form that is only for a change of address after they eliminated the reporting of a stay in another province for more than 24 hours.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...