18 hours ago, Stocky said:

The debit card isn't available in Thailand. I get the following screen on the app when I click on cards.

Screenshot_20220813-123226_Wise.thumb.jpg.d285e30186314c49944b761d60011ada.jpg

Same for me. I put my name on a "list" of people with a Thai registered address who would be interested in having this debit card, over a year ago. I've heard nothing since.

52 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Same for me. I put my name on a "list" of people with a Thai registered address who would be interested in having this debit card, over a year ago. I've heard nothing since.

If you have an address in your home country (  UK/US/Europe ? ) change your registered address to there and then obtain a debit card.

20 minutes ago, Excel said:

If you have an address in your home country (  UK/US/Europe ? ) change your registered address to there and then obtain a debit card.

Thanks, I realise I could do that but I don't have an address in my home country (UK).

Edited by Mutt Daeng

2 hours ago, Excel said:

Will they send your debit card to your Thai address?

46 minutes ago, Excel said:

Thet will only send it to the address you registered with them

Maybe next trip to the UK I might switch to my UK address and get a card. Not worth the hassle at the moment.