Is Health Insurance from Pacific Prime Good?

siftasam

Yes, point taken, thanks.

At age 76, by the third time, I shouldn't think I'd be in a position to care. Maybe not the second time either!

Maybe just save money for my Thai step-daughter and be ready to hand in the lunch pail.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow, those Cigna reviews make you indeed question whether to go with them.

I had Cigna through my company before and have had excellent service in China, Hong Kong and Sweden. Just show the card upon arrival in hospital and sign the bill in the end. Never had to deal with any of the billing. 

There's CIGNA Thailand and CIGNA Global, there seems to be a difference. I am with CIGNA Global currently but I wont remain with them. At age 72 my premium is 130k baht and it insures only half of my body. The worst part is the deductible is 340k, on top of that is a co-pay for the next 160k. There are no good options for anyone over 70,

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 71 1/2 searching for insurance. I have talked to a couple of agents...comparenow.com and Pacific Prime.

So sad that in our last years we get shafted. Yes, I know someone has to pay. 

Reading this from above:  

At age 72 my premium is 130k baht and it insures only half of my body. The worst part is the deductible is 340k, on top of that is a co-pay for the next 160k. There are no good options for anyone over 70,"Is quiet disheartening. 

I will just go without insurance and when the pain is too much. I told my Thai stepdaugher to let me die..help me go if she can.

Good luck all

• Thanks 1