Beware,the Indians have arrived

bert bloggs

Everybody seemed to complain about the Chinese,blocking the pavements,spitting etc,but jeepers they were great compared to the influx of Indians,just back from town,they just walk out into the roads,shout all the time and i could not believe how rude they were.

What do you think?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Everybody seemed to complain about the Chinese,blocking the pavements,spitting etc (...)

I lived in China before. (Mainland) Chinese, men and women alike, really spit wherever they are and a lot! The men also pee anywhere at street corners, and they will even take a dump if no-one's looking... That's why Chinese tourists (among numerous other reasons) are not popular in most countries, incl. Hong Kong...

Edited by StayinThailand2much

they just walk out into the roads,shout all the time and i could not believe how rude they were.

What do you think?

Got to be better than the bus loads of Chinese licking the bus windows.

Also an amazing experience going to a sea food buffet with that lot in house. :shock1:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Got to be better than the bus loads of Chinese licking the bus windows.

Also an amazing experience going to a sea food buffet with that lot in house. :shock1:

Well at least the Chinese can certainly put the Thais in their place for the amount of food they can get on one plate at a buffet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I lived in China before. (Mainland) Chinese, men and women alike, really spit wherever they are and a lot! The men also pee anywhere at street corners, and they will even take a dump if no-one's looking... That's why Chinese tourists (among numerous other reasons) are not popular in most countries, incl. Hong Kong...

Yes very talented spitters, i recall a chinese woman on beach road spat from 6 foot away up and down into a green wheelie bin truly skillful.

Laos women are big spitters also, i was on a bus once there for a few hours and they were constantly gobbing out the window along with being sick, very windy roads

• Haha 1

reminds me of an old saying ..... money can buy a lot of things, almost everything,  but it can not buy you class and nobody told them that

Edited by Mavideol

CLOSED.

15.  You will not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor.

• Thanks 2