Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to host International Family Planning conference in Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: บริษัท โสภณ เคเบิ้ล ที.วี.และสื่อสาร พัทยา จำกัด

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation chose to host its International Conference on Family Planning or ICEP 2022 in Pattaya from November 14th to 17th, 2022.

Pattaya mayor Poramese Ngampiches on Friday, August 19th, revealed that he planned to welcome the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which will fly to Pattaya to host its International Conference on Family Planning (ICEP 2022) from November 14th to 17th at Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/19/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-to-host-international-family-planning-conference-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-08-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Beat me if i have a clue what a family planning conference means, what? you tell people how to plan their families? such an odd presuite, but i guess when you're a billionaire you can pick and choose what ever you like...

Perhaps this will help you. The good news is people can join the conference "virtually" which I am sure may be of interest to those who can now sit at the bar and still discuss the need for, or not, condoms with their chosen bar lady ????

International Conference on Family Planning (ICEP 2022)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, wombat said:

didn't they split up

Yes. 

Bill has been spotted here in Pattaya a few times over the years. 

He's coming back to Pattaya to introduce Melinda to his gf, going to try a 3 some. 

Billy boy is normal just like the rest of us. ????

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation chose to host its International Conference on Family Planning or ICEP 2022 in Pattaya from November 14th to 17th, 2022.

Handing out free condoms to the hard working girls?