Toyota cross special offers?

notrub

20 08 2022,

I have a Toyota Hybrid CH-R and like it very much (except for the annual fee for use of the GPS).  I am very tempted by the new(ish) Cross model, however.  Does Toyota ever have promotions on their cars?  Do they ever offer a low interest rate to buy on monthly payments?  I paid cash (1.1M) for my CH-R 3 years ago, but would consider an installment deal for a new Cross if the interest was low enough.

A friend said MG offers 0% from time to time wonder if Toyota ever does this, or similar. 

thanks damen, I tried the 1 800  phone number but it did not work out.  I have followed through to the site, however.  There is a banner that reads 

'for hybrid engine Special interest 1.69%.'  So, using an online loan repayment calculator https://www.finder.com.au/how-is-interest-calculated-on-a-home-loan (in $) for a 500,000 ($) loan repayment over 4 years P&I it comes up as below.  Can this be what Toyota are offering?  Not in $ units but the numbers are the same as if in baht, I think.  Thanks for any comment.

Results

1. Monthly repayments$ 10,780.05
  2. Total cost of loan$ 517,442.26
  3. Total interest payable$ 17,442.26

47 minutes ago, notrub said:

thanks damen, I tried the 1 800  phone number but it did not work out.  I have followed through to the site, however.  There is a banner that reads 

'for hybrid engine Special interest 1.69%.'  So, using an online loan repayment calculator https://www.finder.com.au/how-is-interest-calculated-on-a-home-loan (in $) for a 500,000 ($) loan repayment over 4 years P&I it comes up as below.  Can this be what Toyota are offering?  Not in $ units but the numbers are the same as if in baht, I think.  Thanks for any comment.

Results

1. Monthly repayments$ 10,780.05
  2. Total cost of loan$ 517,442.26
  3. Total interest payable$ 17,442.26

500,000 baht with an interest rate of 1,69%  over 4 years would be

Total cost of loan 533,800 baht

Monthly repayment x 48 11,120 baht

Total interest payable 33,800 baht

plus you need to add vat

Edited by vinny41
typo