stop forcing me to eat!

bob smith

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

all i wanna do is get hammered, not have a dang banquet. leave me alone and let me drown my sorrows quietly. sheesh

Another waste of life in my opinion, instead of one seeking out the root cause of wanting to drink 10 beers to drown ones sorrows.

Perhaps if and when you get to stage 4 cirrhosis you might just realise how much you had to live for in this precious life that we have been bestowed, everything in moderation Bob, eat up now ???? 

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

im fine. the waiter is on a down hill bro, not me with my $$$ in the bank. i can afford tomahwak steaks with caviar on the side every night for the rest of my life if i wanted to. i dont want to tho, i just want a cheap beer. 

glad to know... then assuming no more trouble with the GF brother coming after you  555

Stop forcing me to drink..

been hitting the pubs a lot recently and i gotz thinking about something interesting. everyhwere i go the waiter or waitrss wants me to buy beer.. but not asking in like a casual sense, like a forceful gesture and when you say no they turn their noses up at you and walk away. i will however sit there and eat no issue. whats the deal? why am i being shamed into buying beer when im not eben thirsty? all i wanna do is eat, not have a dang booze up. leave me alone and let me eat quietly. sheesh

• Haha 1