'Dead body' found on Thai beach turns out to be £470 'ultra-realistic' sex doll after police investigate

webfact

7 minutes ago, mikebell said:

It was a Daily Mail story.  Thailand's fame reaches the International stage.

So the story broke in the UK before Thailand? Or this forum gets its Thailand News from UK press? An odd state of affairs that!

Edited by jacko45k

19 hours ago, Reigntax said:

But to avoid loss of face the RTP are still continuing with the murder investigation and expect to announce they have caught the suspect soon.

Quite possibly. And it is considered extremely difficult to hunt down the murderer of a high end sex doll. Even Scotland Yard would find that challenging. 

On 8/23/2022 at 5:42 PM, chalawaan said:

Times have changed bonnie lad, the dolls owner isn't the one who does the blowing now! 

According to YouTube reviews, they look and "feel" like the real thing, but still smell like an inner tube.

How did I find the reviews? The algorithm "fed" it to me after I watched a video of Pattaya nightlife.????

With Covid, Polio, Monkeypox all becoming the new AIDS, It's only a matter of time before someone actually opens a bar with latex lovebirds on offer. ????????

You are way behind. Japan, according to an article I saw on tv, has had latex lovedoll brothels for years

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sex-robot-brothel-opens-japan-14792161

Sex robot brothel opens in Japan amid surge of men wanting bisexual threesomes

I wish posters would stop referring to "blow up" dolls. These are realistic and do not require inflating.

Just wait till they put one over a robot- women will be left out in the cold. Sex androids will do whatever they are programmed to do, and won't take everything in a divorce.