Questions re extending stay...

Hi, i'm a Brit here on a 30 day visa exempt until Sept. 15. I have some medical procedures. Can i apply for an extension of stay on Sept. 14? I know that would be cutting it a bit fine but is it allowed?

Also, i used to have to go to Chaengwattana to do this, i'm in the Sathon area. Is that still the case?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for all the info.

Anyone with any experiences at Laksi Sq? Do i need to get there at sparrow fart? Does it take all day?

I will need passport, 2 passport photos, application form, 1,900thb?

Anywhere i can get my hands on the application form before i go? Photocopies are done there?

Thanks for the help guys 

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You will apply for the 30 day extension at Laksi square.

Info here: https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/courses/muangthongthani-will_be-closed/

are covid extensions still going on until sept 24th?  could i get one more 60 day ext before heading back home?  Seems they are still valid until Oct 1 when everything seems to end..

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/national/40019209

7 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

are covid extensions still going on until sept 24th?  could i get one more 60 day ext before heading back home?  Seems they are still valid until Oct 1 when everything seems to end..

I have seen nothing yet stating the 60 day covid 19 extensions order has been extended.

The emergency decree and others in that news article means nothing for the covid 19 extensions.

• Sad 1

On 8/24/2022 at 11:25 AM, BillStrangeOgre said:

Thanks for all the info.

Anyone with any experiences at Laksi Sq? Do i need to get there at sparrow fart? Does it take all day?

I will need passport, 2 passport photos, application form, 1,900thb?

Anywhere i can get my hands on the application form before i go? Photocopies are done there?

Thanks for the help guys 

Any help with this guys?

cheers

1 hour ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Any help with this guys?

cheers

There have been no horror stories suggesting long queues or people turned away because of too many applications. If you turn up mid week early afternoon, you would likely be out within an hour or two.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I have seen nothing yet stating the 60 day covid 19 extensions order has been extended.

The emergency decree and others in that news article means nothing for the covid 19 extensions.

and mae sai is still closed???  giving me the only option of a laos run or fly out?

2 hours ago, BritTim said:

There have been no horror stories suggesting long queues or people turned away because of too many applications. If you turn up mid week early afternoon, you would likely be out within an hour or two.

Thanks

And this is all i need to take?

Passport, 2 passport photos, application form, 1,900thb?

4 hours ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Thanks

And this is all i need to take?

Passport, 2 passport photos, application form, 1,900thb?

The application form you must complete is the TM7 form. A fillable PDF version of it can be downloaded from https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=436894.

These days, the passport photos are not needed.

If you are not staying in a hotel, take proof along that a TM30 address notification has been done or, if the notification has not been done, ensure it is before applying for the extension.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BritTim said:

The application form you must complete is the TM7 form. A fillable PDF version of it can be downloaded from https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=436894.

These days, the passport photos are not needed.

If you are not staying in a hotel, take proof along that a TM30 address notification has been done or, if the notification has not been done, ensure it is before applying for the extension.

Thanks Tim