Tgf, Genuine Or Not?

Ruperts

If there were more interesting threads I wouldn't be wasting time checking in here on this numbskull.

cdnvic, your turn to start one?

Still Sunday here, I can't do anything creative for another 14hrs. :o

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she for real? Well I moved in with her right after you left and she is for real. I getting tired of her talking about you, all the cheep charlie storys over and over again. Send her some money! :o

:D

Is she for real? Well I moved in with her right after you left and she is for real. I getting tired of her talking about you, all the cheep charlie storys over and over again. Send her some money! :o

:D

Tobe, she is with me and you both, owwwwww, the OP was right, she is no good.

:D:D:D:bah::bah:

Sure, there are plenty of girls who might be looking for sponsors, but believe me, there are loads of us that will be fine with or without a man in our lives. We do not need guys to pay for our rent, our utilities, our make-up, etc, etc, etc. We are highly capable of looking after ourselves. Loads of us are responsible.... So please.........

Well, to be honest. A guy can be great company, great to know, great to hang-out and spend time with and we surely appreciate the gesture if we are taken-out to dinner or movies within reason because we do not want to take someone for granted.

Hey, it's the modern age now. I believe that the marry-me-because-I'm-pregnant era and the marry-me-and-look-after-me era has long been gone. Sure, there might be fossils here and there if you dig long enough. And maybe, you might even meet an extinct specie or two, but don't assume that everyone is the same because you're making a fool of yourself and giving the male massive a bad name!

There are plenty of girls who like to enjoy a bit of casual until they find a sponsor, or at the same time as having more serious long-term bfs abroad. You didn't tell us about her background or job. A friend in prison sounds ominous though.

Enjoy it, maybe see her again, but from the info provided I wouldn't expect her to be gf material.

Edited by PlainJane

Sure, there are plenty of girls who might be looking for sponsors, but believe me, there are loads of us that will be fine with or without a man in our lives. We do not need guys to pay for our rent, our utilities, our make-up, etc, etc, etc. We are highly capable of looking after ourselves. Loads of us are responsible.... So please.........

Well, to be honest. A guy can be great company, great to know, great to hang-out and spend time with and we surely appreciate the gesture if we are taken-out to dinner or movies within reason because we do not want to take someone for granted.

Hey, it's the modern age now. I believe that the marry-me-because-I'm-pregnant era and the marry-me-and-look-after-me era has long been gone. Sure, there might be fossils here and there if you dig long enough. And maybe, you might even meet an extinct specie or two, but don't assume that everyone is the same because you're making a fool of yourself and giving the male massive a bad name!

so so true.

its because of this behviour farrang men get a reputation.

guy comes over as a tourist, meets a nice girl, she falls in love, hosts him, cares for him, and he abuses her.

What surprises me are the members who actually support him by abussive remarks on thai women :o

OK now i know ...cheap charlie.......bloody cheap KIWI bloodger.You think it smart not to pay a thai lady ....if you can not afford to give her any money then stay in New Zealand.

You give us all a bad name.

Unbelievable.

(That a troll post can run to 70 replies without getting closed)

Boy meets girl, chanchoa, always a perrennially interesting topic, regardless of circumstances.

Don't we all love a bit of gossip. :o

For the 1st time ever, I agree with Bendix.

Are you the one for real?

Of course not. I can just about see some naive young-ish drop-out type of person getting into this semi-pimping relationship with a bargirl or person of similar standing/background, but then they're not on Thaivisa.com, which is for expats & retirees with too much time on their hands.

Edited by chanchao

r the womens who r replying thai?

many thai girls go for sponsorship as a way to make it in life. you cant blame em,

in ameerika anyone can get a job at mcdonalds, etc. but in thailand i think you need a certain look.

Edited by blizzard

Size 12 and pretty don't make the burgers taste better, Blizz.

Anyway, this thread's just a bit of fun for those of us with time to kill.

Let's just have a chuckle, if we can do that without becoming petulant.

Even the OP isn't serious.

Let it run.

Anyway, this thread's just a bit of fun for those of us with time to kill.

Let's just have a chuckle, if we can do that without becoming petulant.

Even the OP isn't serious.

Let it run.

Thanks for pointing that out, i thought i had made that clear with my massively obvious disclaimer in the very first sentance of this thread. And for the second time i am not a Kiwi! Maybe some people can't read? I really don't know why I'm being called a troll because its surely not a particularly unbelieveable story, is it? How can i prove i am for real, oh mighty ones? (DISCLAIMER: No offence guys, just messing about)

Anyway I've still not rang said girl back, when I do I'll be sure to update.

Ya it's not that unbelievable. Perhaps he's a young stunning buck?

Anything that doesn't fit into some members' mind framework must be a troll? Too much time on the internet, I say. His story is not really that fantastic. If he was a troll I'm sure he could come up with something better.

Forget it pal, you are only going to make you both very unhappy. Just be honest with her and tell her you think all Thai ladies are cunning little thieves and any future you may have together would always be tarnished with suspicion, anger and bitterness.

Why not try Blackpool, England for your next holiday romance. No typical little Thai gold diggers there.

Edited by khunandy

Forget it pal, you are only going to make you both very unhappy. Just be honest with her and tell her you think all Thai ladies are cunning little thieves and any future you may have together would always be tarnished with suspicion, anger and bitterness.

Why not try Blackpool, England for your next holiday romance. No typical little Thai gold diggers there.

There's nowt wrong with Blackpool, lad.

Had a few freebies there when I was a teenager. :o

Ruperts,

You are certainly the person we should be questioning why anyone would get involved with you and the reason the girl is still calling you is probably NOT because of some riches she hopes to get from you later, but because she has low self-esteem and is used to get treated like crap. She probably can't wait to try to even harder to prove herself to you, and get rejected, just like other men have done to her, just like her father did to her, who knows.

The question is, WHY are you doing it to a woman? And making excuses that you are worried that you will get taken advantage of when you are clearly taking advantage of her???? Why don't you grow up and pay your way???

Is she for real?

Does she have the "genuine TGF" logo stamped on her butt, and a hologram next to her bellybutton? The real ones do. If not, she's a pirate copy.

Steady on there LL, Ruperts is a sensitive lad. :o