In need of an excellent periodontist in Bangkok

sleepwalker999

Does anyone have any recommendations of excellent periodontists in the Bangkok or Nonthaburi areas? 

I went to Asavanant Clinic twice last year based on a recommendation and was very impressed by the doctor however when I went back 6 months later and she had disappeared. The replacement seemed very inexperienced especially considering the outrageous price for a checkup.  Would like to try someone new. 

I have used this doctor for many years, but suspect may be on the wrong side of town for you.  Dental department was set up to German standards and not the cheapest facility but standards seem to continue to be high (after treatment in a few shophouse places in the past - which were not very sanitary/or good).  

https://www.vejthani.com/doctor/dr-rungdara-kumanchan/

Edited by lopburi3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I have used this doctor for many years, but suspect may be on the wrong side of town for you.  Dental department was set up to German standards and not the cheapest facility but standards seem to continue to be high (after treatment in a few shophouse places in the past - which were not very sanitary/or good).  

https://www.vejthani.com/doctor/dr-rungdara-kumanchan/

Set up to 'German standards'...lol

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I don't buy into the myth of German  efficiency as an international  standard.

Well I lived in FFM for several years and did not find any myth about it.  Add to that the best beers anywhere. 

image.png.e64689ca57c3dc8d8e3f35199c02d5ae.png