Visa’s and boarder runs

From uk. No money, stuck in Thailand and I need to find work. I don’t have any degree or major qualifications but am a smart hard worker and am looking to explore every and any option available to me so any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Go back home or abroad to save up money first, without money you will just mess up more. Not sure how old you are but Australia offers Working Holiday visa up to 30 years old for just like 10-15K baht visa.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Go back home or abroad to save up money first, without money you will just mess up more. Not sure how old you are but Australia offers Working Holiday visa up to 30 years old for just like 10-15K baht visa.

I have my working holiday visa for Australia as that’s where I was going but haven’t got the money to get to Australia or go home so was hoping to find a way to try and make it out here 

OP, working without work permit is illegal and can't think of anything that you could do in Thailand.

If you are a hard worker there are opportunities in places such as Oz. 

Clearly you have backed yourself into a corner which ain't very smart. 

17 minutes ago, Wishi said:

I have my working holiday visa for Australia as that’s where I was going but haven’t got the money to get to Australia or go home so was hoping to find a way to try and make it out here 

No you should be fine to enter Australia once you got the visa, rarely heard they actually wanna check your live bank balance again upon entering. And if you wanna do any job, I am pretty sure you could secure a place upfront online on the Oz job sites.

Otherwise your best chance is doing any type of work online but its gonna be peanuts at first while you are then waste your existing visa duration on the WHV australia one. 

If any place you have a small chance to get a free bungalow and illegal temporary job it would be on some of the islands down south.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

No you should be fine to enter Australia once you got the visa, rarely heard they actually wanna check your live bank balance again upon entering. And if you wanna do any job, I am pretty sure you could secure a place upfront online on the Oz job sites.

Otherwise your best chance is doing any type of work online but its gonna be peanuts at first while you are then waste your existing visa duration on the WHV australia one. 

If any place you have a small chance to get a free bungalow and illegal temporary job it would be on some of the islands down south.

How do suggest that he pays for the airfare?

20 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

How do suggest that he pays for the airfare?

He should not have ended up here with zero money in the first place, in that case he can try illegal jobs down south or call in for friends or family. If he didn't burn all his bridges that can't be too difficult, as well he could work almost instantly in Australia. Many jobs are even cash in hand daily or otherwise weekly.

For about 20K baht he can be there, 15K if he waits 1 week which justifies a dorm and food in TH to also work 18 hours per day finding a job right after landing. 

Anyway, you would hope one knows he either needs to buy a ticket or know certain new money is coming in, if being on the stage of 30-50K baht left. And that is a tight reserve already.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1