Form TM30 - will it change address for 90-day report?

I'm on a non-OA retirement extension and planning to spend months at a time in serviced apartment/hotels in different provinces.  No other address.  My last re-entry card (TM.6) states my address as Serviced Apartment #1.   I checked in there and believe they filed online a Form TM.30 re my check-in.  Now if I move to another such place in another province (Serviced Apartment #2), they too will file a TM.30 re my check-in there.   Questions:

1.  If I have to file my 90-day report (which I normally do online) while in SA#2, will I have a problem (e.g. not be able to file online and be forced to go in person) because SA#2's TM30 put a new address for me in the system?  I have seen in other threads the answer should be "no" because the TM30 doesn't actually change my registered (permanent) address - that requires me to file a TM27.   The TM.30 only changes my "current" address.  Is this correct?  One complication is that I've seen a post saying a TM30 CAN change registered address since there is a field for both that AND "current" (temporary) address, and I don't know if that is also the case with the on-line TM30 registration system (so that SA#2 might enter their own address as my permanent as well as current address?).

2.  Is any of this affected by the change in June 2020, reported in the BKK Post, saying:  ""Property owners will no longer be required to report the presence of foreign tenants in their properties as often ... The Immigration Bureau has changed the reporting frequency to only when they arrive. They do not need to file the [TM.30] reports again if the guests leave the premises only temporarily and then return, or when they have multiple-entry visas or re-entry permits."?  I wonder what "temporarily" means here; for example, if I leave SA#1, check in at SA#2 for two months and then return to SA#1, will SA#1 NOT file a new TM.30 for me on my return because I was only gone temporarily?   If that's the case, my most recentTM.30 would be the one for SA#2 even though I've checked out of there and am back at SA#1.