Prawit falls asleep on the job - much online merriment as acting PM dozes

webfact

18 minutes ago, Dljohnt said:

Why are the people complaining? Most Thais I know can fall a sleep at anytime or any moment so he must be a real Thai.....

Change Thai to Brazilian in your text and it would still be true.

You need hand grenades to wake them up!

33 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

I think you must have joined the aged because your post does not make sense!  But there again you probably have very little responsibility other than for your self......oh sorry that it probably very hard work.  Written and submitted by someone who is 77 years of age and still running a Resort very successfully!

Bit sensitive you must be from government or was a half ass CEO that blood sucked your workers and claim it was done by you????

Your remark " no responsibility  " is the general view people like you who feel their S don't Stink. 

Here in Thailand why would anyone want to retired and run a resort just shows your level of thinking although you feel necessary to brag your not of that age yet just show when you open your mouth you validate my point! 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Comment was rife online after acting PM Prawit Wongsuwan fell asleep during a meeting to discuss water management issues in Krabi in southern Thailand.

Must have been the long journey... bless his cotton socks [unless he wears silk]

6 hours ago, smedly said:

who voted for this snoring ##

Time for the Thai prople to get a proper say on who they want to run the country, and UDD isn't it either ..................... vote for for people that you want in office 

oh yeah not possible without huge reform and ousting the ruling elite who for some strange reason always end up running things no matter what ............democracy Thai style ----------- yes go vote but the same people will be running things - the people you didn't vote for ..................what a joke

I did read a recent thread in ASEANNOW about "foreigners should not involve in the politics of this beautiful country" and attacking (with words) a German who was complaining of this sleeping beauty .....

And here I read noting else as foreigners complaining about politics in this beautiful country ....

Must be a parralell ASEANNOW version ...
Must be

1 hour ago, robertson468 said:

I think you must have joined the aged because your post does not make sense!  But there again you probably have very little responsibility other than for your self......oh sorry that it probably very hard work.  Written and submitted by someone who is 77 years of age and still running a Resort very successfully!

Bit sensitive you must be from government or was a half ass CEO that blood sucked your workers and claim it was done by you????

Your remark " no responsibility  " is the general view people like you who feel their S don't Stink. 

Here in Thailand why would anyone want to retired and run a resort just shows your level of thinking although you feel necessary to brag your not of that age yet just show when you open your mouth you validate my point!