Prawit falls asleep on the job - much online merriment as acting PM dozes

webfact

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is well known that due to their constitution dinosaurs need alot of rest. Give the brontosaurus a break. 

Brontosaurus? I thought he was a stegosaurus....or a mini T-Rex with those stubby legs and arms...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Brontosaurus? I thought he was a stegosaurus....or a mini T-Rex with those stubby legs and arms...

You make a good point. I guess Brontosaurus does imply power, strength, agility, and some sort of superiority, none of which he seems to possess. They are referred to as the Thunder lizard. Prawit does seem to possess any thunder. 

7 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

It should be in the constitution that maximum 8 years Pm and also not older than 70..... You see old people who has to manage the country can't sleep during a meeting. another  example that they are not suitable for the job

Maybe the USA should take the lead on this 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Wasn't Prayut elected in 2019?

No. He was installed by his peers in the senate he stacked.  He was an outsider who never ran for office. If you think he was elected your wrong....appointed is not elected.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:
4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Wasn't Prayut elected in 2019?

No. He was installed by his peers in the senate he stacked.  He was an outsider who never ran for office. If you think he was elected your wrong....appointed is not elected.

There was no general election in Thailand in 2019 that the people voted in, is that what you're saying?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There was no general election in Thailand in 2019 that the people voted in, is that what you're saying?

HaHaHa.  Was Prayuts name on the list of those being elected as an MP for a constituency and elected to an MP post by the citizens, No it was not on a voters list for the public, and no he was not elected by the citizens, nor did he run for office. 

Was he Voted in by his peers, which he had stacked the deck with by installing all of the senate members, who were not elected either, well yes and that was because he was nominated as an Outsider non elected MP, and then he was installed by said group....you and the government junta lovers make me laugh...

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

HaHaHa.  Was Prayuts name on the list of those being elected as an MP?  No he was not, and he did not run for office he was installed....you and the government junta lovers make me laugh...

Hahahahahaa...!  So there was a general election in 2019!  That's all I claimed, thanks for confirming it by your deflection!

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hahahahahaa...!  So there was a general election in 2019!  That's all I claimed, thanks for confirming it by your deflection!

No deflection. The truth hurts doesn't it....was he elected as an MP and the voted in.....nope