Man gets into bed with woman after she forgot to lock her room - feisty lady kicked him and grabbed a knife

webfact

On 9/9/2022 at 2:58 AM, Purdey said:

This is not an isolated incident in Thailand. The RTP reported 2,535 cases in 2017 with 53% of victims raped by family members or friends. When we look at other countries this seems rather excessive, for example 135,666 rapes in the US in the same year.

I couldn't believe that in conservative Britain there were 70,330 rapes in 2021. So, while Thailand has a problem, Britain has a pandemic of rape.

This is no laughing matter. Women do need to lock doors but more than that, men need to keep it in their pants.

You are correct but I suspect that many assaults and attempted assaults are simply not reported in Thailand because of the ordeal the victim has to go through with the police and the courts

Edited by Scott

6 hours ago, Purdey said:

This is not an isolated incident in Thailand. The RTP reported 2,535 cases in 2017 with 53% of victims raped by family members or friends. When we look at other countries this seems rather excessive, for example 135,666 rapes in the US in the same year.

I couldn't believe that in conservative Britain there were 70,330 rapes in 2021. So, while Thailand has a problem, Britain has a pandemic of rape.

This is no laughing matter. Women do need to lock doors but more than that, men need to keep it in their pants.

Because of the yaba...unfortunately 

16 hours ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

Something similar happened to me last week in Rangsit. I visited a teenage student Chinese girl, and when we're about to sleep, a Chinese man entered her apartment and came into her bedroom. Supposedly to rape her.

When he saw me in her bed he turned around and left. She had given him her passcode to the door previously when she needed help with something. She refused to go to the police about it.

I changed her passcode, provided her with some self defense weapons and that's it. The guy apologized to her said he was too drunk.

Interesting story although maybe she has a closer relationship with him than what she told you.

Now where can I find myself a nice teenage student Chinese girl? (Presumably she's over 18). 

AThai woman in her 30's that i used to know  told me  a Thai  man who used to live in her room still had a key, he let himself in one night,   and had  sex with her,.... she said  she tried to fight  him off but couldnt...  she said she reported it to the police who told her to change the lock!!!!1 nothing more  was done

On 9/9/2022 at 10:28 AM, ezzra said:

Remind me of my wife kicking me out of bed, but this is where the similarities end, i can't say my wife is "Suay", far from it...

I believe "Suay" means pretty or unlucky depending on the tones.. Maybe you are trying to say "i can't say my wife is unlucky, far from it..." ????