Man gets into bed with woman after she forgot to lock her room - feisty lady kicked him and grabbed a knife

webfact

Something similar happened to me last week in Rangsit. I visited a teenage student Chinese girl, and when we're about to sleep, a Chinese man entered her apartment and came into her bedroom. Supposedly to assault her.

When he saw me in her bed he turned around and left. She had given him her passcode to the door previously when she needed help with something. She refused to go to the police about it.

I changed her passcode, provided her with some self defense weapons and that's it. The guy apologized to her said he was too drunk.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, toofarnorth said:

Not me then , I wear black shorts but look between 74 and 76.

I am just going on the woman's judgement. I'll add you to the Junkie profile. You'd probably be the oldest Junkie I ever met. Well done!! I see a place for you in the guiness book of records.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Thin

Crazy eyes

Drugged out

You really dont know?

So what you mean is if I lose a whole lot of weight, buy some black shorts, I too can look like a 20 - 25 year old drug addict, I'm on top of it, I'm tired of loking my age of between 65 and death.

• Thanks 1