When the Humidity Persists at 100% for Days, And not Much SUN, then, How does your wife dry your clothes, bedsheets, and socks/jockstraps/etc?

GammaGlobulin

On 9/14/2022 at 5:47 PM, gamb00ler said:

Our landlord installed an ingenious device that blows hot air on the clothes we hang on racks in front of it.  Another really useful feature is that while the hot air is drying our clothes, the other end of the device is cooling our living room.

Is your landlord Chinese? 

Very ingenious are these Chinese, you know. 

For example, in China, the Chinese have been using residual heat from steel mills to augment the heat needed to power turbines for electric power generation, for over a decade. 

Our world today requires more solutions of this nature. 

Thank you for getting into the true spirit of this Glorious Topic. (not joking) 

"Waste heat recovery and utilization represents a missed opportunity to reduce China's total energy use, decrease carbon dioxide emissions, and improve air quality. Currently, China does not have a standardized or transparent methodology to quantify the waste heat potential in the industrial sector, which accounts for more than two thirds of China's primary energy consumption."

Of course, for many years, I have been using the waste heat from my split-ACs to dry my clothes.  Therefore, no real need to use a dedicated clothes dryer machine.

And, of course, since I seldom wear clothes, wash clothes, or dry clothes, then this solution is the best for me.

Edited by GammaGlobulin