Condos Bangkok

coldcrush

Hiya All,

I have a few to look at upon my return, but I am interested inbuying a condo in Bangkok. I am not looking for a marble top class patch, I would like a 2 bedroomed for around 2 to 3 million baht as it will only be used for passing through. Any experience buyers pointing me in the right direction would be great?

Thanks all :o

Hiya All,

I have a few to look at upon my return, but I am interested inbuying a condo in Bangkok. I am not looking for a marble top class patch, I would like a 2 bedroomed for around 2 to 3 million baht as it will only be used for passing through. Any experience buyers pointing me in the right direction would be great?

Have a look hre, re-possesed properties, I believe most banks have sites similar to this.

http://www.uob.co.th/uobproperties/english/index.php

A quick word of caution. I imagine you'll have a wide range of places to choose from, but already lived in condos are diificult to sell, so it's possible it could become something of an albatross round your neck in the longer run.

Hiya All,

your budget will get you a condo a little bit far from the city center and probably no skytrain access. in which location do you prefer?

Yes, however I for one will only be using it to pass through Bangkok and there are many others if you look. Also I will watch the prices drop as condos have slowed in slaes lately, thus I would predict a small price drop.

Near BTS. I would disagree with that comment I have found 2 bed condos at around 2.5 million...however will have to see what condition the complex is in first!

oh, sorry... i misunderstood. so you want to buy a box near bts.

Did someone take a funny pill on here? There are plenty of larger properties near BTS, are you all so niave to think that I am going to live in a box....I speak Thai, have a Thai Wife and Son and you all think that muggins here is going to get ripped off by buying a box....get real, because that tattoo of made in tiawan is sticking out ya jeans....

Did someone take a funny pill on here? There are plenty of larger properties near BTS, are you all so niave to think that I am going to live in a box....I speak Thai, have a Thai Wife and Son and you all think that muggins here is going to get ripped off by buying a box....get real, because that tattoo of made in tiawan is sticking out ya jeans....

No funny pills , we just like the links you post !